Asparagus Pee & your Labito

What’s really cool about asparagus is that it’s high in protein, potassium, folic acid, dietary fiber and vitamins A, C, K and E. Asparagus has such high concentrations of Vitamin E that they say eating it for three days in a row will push your libido into overdrive. Brides in the 19th century were fed asparagus for 3 days before their wedding night for that very reason! OMG isn’t that crazy and interesting at the same time????

Smelly asparagus pee is really one of the sexiest things you can drink. It’s a scientifically-proven aphrodisiac and will increase sperm count. Not only that, but asparagus has a histamine that increases orgasms! OMG…we should all be drinking asparagus pee and have smelly sex!!! hahahaha

Wah-hoo! Go get some fresh asparagus now!!!

asparagus.jpg.7607ca29da6106c54464449d9fba9810.jpg

• Like 3

My purest coincidence I just happened to have fresh asparagus with my my evening meal, as one of my five-a-day. Although I do not share it with anyone, I quite the like the smell of my pee a while after eater asparagus - though I know that many do not like the smell of asparagus pee.

• Like 2

Errrr, no. We don't have asparagus at all, just don't like it. I've never smelled asparagus pee either, what's it like? ....... Strong battery acid stuff? or fresh cut roses?

We like to be clean and clear, pretty hard to feel horny when your poor partner is gagging and retching on the floor. :wink:

I am lucky to be married to a beautiful woman who loves to pee for me. I drink her pee almost every time we have sex, usually several times a week, and it is always a great surprise to see what it will taste like each time. I love it all too, and the dark yellow, strong morning pee is my favorite. I love how the taste lingers in my mouth long after drinking, so that I can taste her pee throughout our entire session. Anyway, one time she was straddling my mouth on our bed when she let a stream out, and I noticed a different flavor I hadn't had before. I swished it around in my mouth a bit to really take in the flavor, since I was liking the nastiness of it quite a bit. Once I swallowed, I told her that it had a different, interesting flavor. That's when she was like, "Oh yeah, I had some asparagus for lunch." I think most people, even people who enjoy pee, find the smell of asparagus pee a bit too pungent, but I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to do it again.

• 4 weeks later...

My ex wife loved watersportz extremely. ...i enjoyed it before meeting, but after we hooked up, i was addicted. ...i wanted some sort of wetness daily as did she....well, she being a vegan and major coffee drinker, i used to come home to the best tasting treat about ever nite...except the nite she ate that asparagus. ...the second she released her piss in my mouth i knew what she had ate for dinner...taken by the pungent smell, i did not loose a drop that tasty treat. ...later that nite she told me she purposely "spiked" herself to see my reaction....damn i miss that woman..,lol

I remember wetting myself in the pub once, and it was not until I had thoroughly soaked the seat that the smell reminded me that I had eaten asparagus pie! No one appeared to notice though and it did not stop me wetting the seat a few times more. I think I washed the asparagus smell into the carpet.

PP

• 3 weeks later...

Im born in a area, when its season for asparagus, all the people here eat it in different kind of meals, I eat asparagus too, because its tastes very good, and clean the whole

body, specialy the blood, because that the pee stinks totaly awfull.

Inever would let a aborigines girl from our area pee on my carpet, in the asparagus season, before I make sure she DONT have eaten asparagus.

The asparagus pee stinks like a trash dump, mixed with shit.