Peeing Jeans and other Things

Have you ever noticed the randomness when you or someone else pees their jeans or pants? I mean every time it goes downward (apart from the zero G thread) but there is no 2 times that its alike. We done several tests during the day, purely in the interest of science (and it's filthy hot again) and we found out bugger all.

Lacoste jeans, bought in Marseille, keep it in, all you see is pee dripping from the cuff, bummer, cross that one off. Yoga pants, make a small wet spot, then the pee beads and runs down a shapely leg. Nope, not sexy enough, but it did dry in 5 min. Boring, plain old jeans from Target (Walmart, Kmart or whatever) had the best result, it went everywhere, these soak up pee avidly, it migrates up to the zipper, both front pockets get wet, and the rear view, almost to the waist band. The legs look pretty spectacular too, shiny to the knees. According to my crash test beauties, these felt the "wettest".

11 pairs of jeans, wet from the inside, then washed and dried all in about 3 hours, was a fun day, and appears to be a fun night in the making. It's 10.20 pm, and still 28c outside, love it here.

• Like 1

I suspect that a girl is more consistent than a man in where the spot appears, as their 'outlet' does not move about within the jeans unlike a guy's penis which can not only be in varying states of flacidity/errection but can also be pointing in almost any direction.

I suspect that a girl is more consistent than a man in where the spot appears, as their 'outlet' does not move about within the jeans unlike a guy's penis which can not only be in varying states of flacidity/errection but can also be pointing in almost any direction.

I bet that you have picked the spot where you want it to reside, and if it is somewhere else because of an erection you will move it back to its normal spot after it becomes flaccid.

Have you ever noticed the randomness when you or someone else pees their jeans or pants? I mean every time it goes downward (apart from the zero G thread) but there is no 2 times that its alike. We done several tests during the day, purely in the interest of science (and it's filthy hot again) and we found out bugger all.

Lacoste jeans, bought in Marseille, keep it in, all you see is pee dripping from the cuff, bummer, cross that one off. Yoga pants, make a small wet spot, then the pee beads and runs down a shapely leg. Nope, not sexy enough, but it did dry in 5 min. Boring, plain old jeans from Target (Walmart, Kmart or whatever) had the best result, it went everywhere, these soak up pee avidly, it migrates up to the zipper, both front pockets get wet, and the rear view, almost to the waist band. The legs look pretty spectacular too, shiny to the knees. According to my crash test beauties, these felt the "wettest".

11 pairs of jeans, wet from the inside, then washed and dried all in about 3 hours, was a fun day, and appears to be a fun night in the making. It's 10.20 pm, and still 28c outside, love it here.

You should find a research website, find out how many tests consists of a proper survey and then keep wetting jeans until you have some proper scientific evidence.

Post pictures along the way as proof.

You should find a research website, find out how many tests consists of a proper survey and then keep wetting jeans until you have some proper scientific evidence.

Post pictures along the way as proof.

Lol, because of the sheer randomness, the pics would never end, which maybe a good thing. We just did it as a bit of fun, just to see what would happen.