Time for Miss Kitty to Flush...

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

Good Afternoon Everyone

It's been a while since I have been able to log on and catch up with everyone. So here I am, and I have some news. Pee fans and friends- it's time for me to go.

I'll be deleting my account by the end of the year. Please understand, none of you have done anything wrong! You have all been very kind and supporting to me. This is a WONDERFUL place for people to be open about their love of peeing and that's a great thing. It makes me happy to know that so many people out there can share their stories, secrets, photos, etc. without judgement from others. As of the past year or so, this has become the ONLY pee website I frequent. The admins and the members are nothing short of wonderful people.

That being said- I need to be more careful than I was before. My living situation and lack of a reliable computer has made it difficult for me to check in as much as I'd like to. It's best if I step back for a while and stick to emailing with my regular customers and fans. Unlike some of you, this is a secret for me and it needs to stay that way. I can't be as open as some people on this board and I have too much at risk.

If you wish to purchase videos from me, order custom videos or just chat every now and then, please be sure to email me. I'm LittlePinkKat at Gmail dot com. My good friend Wetman, who is a moderator here, will be happy to pass along my email address or put me in touch with you, should you forget to copy it down before I delete my account.

I may be back. Who knows. If my situations change, I might be able to stop in more, share more videos and engage as much as I used to. But for now, please be respectful of my decision. Like I said, this isn't goodbye for good. You can still order all of your Miss Kitty videos directly from me. But in terms of having to be more discreet than I was before, I have to part ways with this website. I hope you can all understand where I am coming from.

I'll likely not be able to get back on this site to check any messages, comments, questions, etc. I'll try my best. But if you want to talk to me, my email address is above.

Lots of love and wet carpets,

Miss Kitty

Good Afternoon Everyone

It's been a while since I have been able to log on and catch up with everyone. So here I am, and I have some news. Pee fans and friends- it's time for me to go.

I'll be deleting my account by the end of the year. Please understand, none of you have done anything wrong! You have all been very kind and supporting to me. This is a WONDERFUL place for people to be open about their love of peeing and that's a great thing. It makes me happy to know that so many people out there can share their stories, secrets, photos, etc. without judgement from others. As of the past year or so, this has become the ONLY pee website I frequent. The admins and the members are nothing short of wonderful people.

That being said- I need to be more careful than I was before. My living situation and lack of a reliable computer has made it difficult for me to check in as much as I'd like to. It's best if I step back for a while and stick to emailing with my regular customers and fans. Unlike some of you, this is a secret for me and it needs to stay that way. I can't be as open as some people on this board and I have too much at risk.

If you wish to purchase videos from me, order custom videos or just chat every now and then, please be sure to email me. I'm LittlePinkKat at Gmail dot com. My good friend Wetman, who is a moderator here, will be happy to pass along my email address or put me in touch with you, should you forget to copy it down before I delete my account.

I may be back. Who knows. If my situations change, I might be able to stop in more, share more videos and engage as much as I used to. But for now, please be respectful of my decision. Like I said, this isn't goodbye for good. You can still order all of your Miss Kitty videos directly from me. But in terms of having to be more discreet than I was before, I have to part ways with this website. I hope you can all understand where I am coming from.

I'll likely not be able to get back on this site to check any messages, comments, questions, etc. I'll try my best. But if you want to talk to me, my email address is above.

Miss Kitty

Awww,Kitty,im sure we will MISS you so much!Good luck!XXXXX

Good Afternoon Everyone

Miss Kitty

Sorry to hear that but I understand how care must be taken with one's home life. Good luck to you and I hope you can make it back sometime.

Good Afternoon Everyone

Miss Kitty

I gave a "dislike" because you are leaving us,not because i "dislike" you Kitty.x

Guest WetFetishCat
You do not have to delete your membership. We all understand that things change in life, and that you may not want to have certain people know of your interest, but I would recommend keeping your membership, and just becoming inactive. You never know what life will bring, and you may want to return sometime in the future.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best

Glad I was able to log on quick and see the kind messages. Thanks for the support.

Egwalrus- deleting my membership is the best way to go. It's best to have no trace of me. Should I have the opportunity to come back one day, I'll be sure to let everyone know I was once a big contributor here and shoot over some photos to prove that. But I still plan on deleting my account at the end of this year.

Hi, Kitty,

Im a bit unhappy, you going here, ive orderd a time ago, a few clips from you, maybe you remeber, and Ive always enjoied all your nice clips, youre a very nice shaped person,

and im hope youre fine, feel happy, and I hope the ground for you leaving here, is NOT a privat desaster, i hope the ground for you leave here, is a positiv change in your live !

I hope you feel fine, and lucky, i wish you good health, and good luck for your further way.

<3 .... :-x

Guest WetFetishCat
Hi, Kitty,

Im a bit unhappy, you going here, ive orderd a time ago, a few clips from you, maybe you remeber, and Ive always enjoied all your nice clips, youre a very nice shaped person,

and im hope youre fine, feel happy, and I hope the ground for you leaving here, is NOT a privat desaster, i hope the ground for you leave here, is a positiv change in your live !

I hope you feel fine, and lucky, i wish you good health, and good luck for your further way.

<3 .... :-x

Well if you are interested in clips feel free to email me. I will still stay in contact with people via email, I just need to be VERY careful. I'm littlepinkkat at gmail

Sorry to see you go, WetFetishCat, but I can understand your reasons.

I spotted in the chatroom that you wish to have your account deleted. That's what led me to this thread which I never found the time to read before - been very busy.

Sorry as I am to see you go, I respect your decision and wishes, so will send a PM of my own to Admin, asking if he can delete your account.

And by all means feel free to return at any time.