The Stripper who Peed for Me...

Well I promised in my introduction I would share my pee experiences, but truthfully I am shy and keep to

myself kind of person. So with this array of confidence, I can recall the first time I went to a strip club.

$40 to enter, $10 for watered down drinks, and $100 for a "blue balls" lap dance. Before I purchased the

$100"blue balls" lap dance, I purchased one $10 watered down drink in a plastic cup. (a requirement to stay

in this club) So before sharing my "blue balls" lap dance with any ole stripper I decided to see what this club

had to offer in the garden variety of strippers. Not much to choose from until this "slob over your $10

watered down drink" walked in. I am a sneaky and quiet ladies man, but this one had me lost for words.

She knew I was on to her, as the other guys where tapped out from the other strippers. I up the price of my

lap dance to $200 as way to win her over. She agreed and off we went into a dark cubicle, with a bouncer

bouncing the door, reminding her she had 10 minutes. She was sweet and said, "Fifteen minutes m** he

paid extra". She found my sarcastic remark of $100 lap dance for 10 minutes a blue baller funny and

promise me I would be a repeat customer when she was done. The rule of the dance was to keep my hands

to the side, no touching. 8 minutes into the dance the bouncer reminded her that he was allowing her to

have an extra 6 minutes. After that I her say softy, Oh f**. Not knowing what prompted her to say what

she said, she ask me to place the plastic cup in between my legs. As way to distract me from what was about

to happen next she leaned forward and whispered, "daddy suck on my titties". Oh, the bouncer allowed

tittie sucking, shocker. So as I sucked her titties, she moaned a little in sly of sweet relief and peed into the

cup. When she was done, she placed the cup aside and left me satisfied. Before leaving the cubicle, she

hugged me, told me that was best dance ever, and reminded the mean bouncer she left him a present in the

cubicle.

P.S.

I hope to have left you pee lovers satisfied... cheers

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and a little more than you bargained on! Did you become a repeat customer as she suggested? If so, did you say you enjoyed her peeing and try to get more in the next visits? I'm surprised you weren't tempted to take the cup of pee and have a taste.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and a little more than you bargained on! Did you become a repeat customer as she suggested? If so, did you say you enjoyed her peeing and try to get more in the next visits? I'm surprised you weren't tempted to take the cup of pee and have a taste.

Yes, I had a lot of fun, but this was a more upscale strip club, not far from my usual bar and

when I returned the stripper no longer worked there. I assumed this was a once

and every blue moon this happens to a pee fetish lover, but moreover I would assumed she

would rather splashed that piss all the bouncer for being rude and treating the

ladies like shit that night.

Thanks for responding and when I build up some more confidence I will share some more of

my wonderful pee experiences.

• Like 1
Well I promised in my introduction I would share my pee experiences, but truthfully I am shy and keep to

myself kind of person. So with this array of confidence, I can recall the first time I went to a strip club.

$40 to enter, $10 for watered down drinks, and $100 for a "blue balls" lap dance. Before I purchased the

$100"blue balls" lap dance, I purchased one $10 watered down drink in a plastic cup. (a requirement to stay

in this club) So before sharing my "blue balls" lap dance with any ole stripper I decided to see what this club

had to offer in the garden variety of strippers. Not much to choose from until this "slob over your $10

watered down drink" walked in. I am a sneaky and quiet ladies man, but this one had me lost for words.

She knew I was on to her, as the other guys where tapped out from the other strippers. I up the price of my

lap dance to $200 as way to win her over. She agreed and off we went into a dark cubicle, with a bouncer

bouncing the door, reminding her she had 10 minutes. She was sweet and said, "Fifteen minutes m** he

paid extra". She found my sarcastic remark of $100 lap dance for 10 minutes a blue baller funny and

promise me I would be a repeat customer when she was done. The rule of the dance was to keep my hands

to the side, no touching. 8 minutes into the dance the bouncer reminded her that he was allowing her to

have an extra 6 minutes. After that I her say softy, Oh f**. Not knowing what prompted her to say what

she said, she ask me to place the plastic cup in between my legs. As way to distract me from what was about

to happen next she leaned forward and whispered, "daddy suck on my titties". Oh, the bouncer allowed

tittie sucking, shocker. So as I sucked her titties, she moaned a little in sly of sweet relief and peed into the

cup. When she was done, she placed the cup aside and left me satisfied. Before leaving the cubicle, she

hugged me, told me that was best dance ever, and reminded the mean bouncer she left him a present in the

cubicle.

P.S.

That was sexy and funny. Good story!

• 1 month later...

cubicle.

P.S.

Yeah that would make me a repeat customer.

I worked as a stripper when I was working my way through college at an upscale "Gentlemen's Club". During my tenure at this club, I never had any problems with the bouncers who were off duty city police officers moonlighting. I made good money in spite of having to share our tips with the DJ, the bartender and the bouncers.

I can't believe I never thought of peeing in a cup during a private lap dance. The customer may not have into pee, but it sure would have excited me.

• Like 1
I worked as a stripper when I was working my way through college at an upscale "Gentlemen's Club". During my tenure at this club, I never had any problems with the bouncers who were off duty city police officers moonlighting. I made good money in spite of having to share our tips with the DJ, the bartender and the bouncers.

I can't believe I never thought of peeing in a cup during a private lap dance. The customer may not have into pee, but it sure would have excited me.

Hi Chrissy P

Thanks for replying to me ... Yes this was my first time in an environment far different then my usual "in school or other social settings" where I would approach a girl. I am very observant and I noticed that this stripper rushed in and was out on the floor in like three or five minutes after walking through front door. So, I assumed that she didn't have time to pee, so she made the most of her dance and her need to pee, making my dance magical. Before requesting a dance I brought her a drink, which she drank adding more pressure to the "ok, I need to pee" in her mind. She felt claim around me and we had an intelligent and enlightening chat before racing off to a private dance.

I also notice the bouncer had a rough night, because three guys decided to get stupid drunk and cause problems, but the bouncer was quick at resolving those problems and keep mood of the club going. Also, I notice that two of the strippers brought a cat fight onto the dance floor, which that same bouncer had to resolve rather quickly.

So, by time I went for a dance, he needed one to relax, but took his frustrations out on the strippers.

• Like 1

When you're stripping, time is money. You want to be on stage or working the patrons as much as you can leaving little time for pee breaks. If you're working the floor and it's close to the time for you're next set, you rush into the dressing room to change outfits then back out on the stage. If you're doing a private dance and it comes time for you to be on stage, you may lose your turn in the rotation depending on how well you get along with the other girls, someone may cover for you.

The girls that worked in the club with me all pretty much got along with each other. It was an upscale club which was always busy and the tips were good. Occasionally a new girl would come in and start something. It was usually over accusing one of the other girls of sharking her tips. Management didn't put up with it and they would be gone. The core group of girls got along with management and they in turn looked out for us.

It was an experience I'll never forget or regret. I made good money and it paid for my college.

• Like 2