Exhibitionist pissing tendencies

Do any of the lady members here have any exhibitionist tendencies when it comes to peeing? By that I mean, have you ever fantasised about peeing in full public view? Or have you actually done it? Just for the thrill of it? If so, how did people react? And does anyone know any girls who have ever done this?

I have mentioned numerous times the occasion when I saw a girl squatting and peeing in full public view on a busy pavement with people walking past her and cars driving past. She had the trace of a smirk upon her face and she appeared to be getting a buzz out of it. So it does happen occasionally.

• Like 2

I'm an exhibitionist and have pushed the limits of peeing in public. However, the fear of being arrested has always tamed my tendencies. I've never peed in full view in a very public setting with lots of people around, where people would know what I'm doing. It's too risky. I've fantasized about it, and it is a turn-on.

• Like 2

I guess for a girl to expose herself in this outrageous way,could be quite a turn on for her,knowing that all the guys are getting aroused by it.But as Crissy says,i guess there is a risk of arrest or other peoples reactions..It would be interesting to hear any other girls thoughts.Of course too,a girl has to be quite careful of her safety,a girl,with panties down,peeing,is quite an attraction to passing sexual offenders,rapists etc.

My GF does like to pee in public places but only with (almost) no chance of anyone seeing. She only wants me to see it, but it's just a little more exciting to do it somewhere like in the middle of a forest or mountain path, with the theoretical chance that someone might see.

In the UK, women caught peeing publicly are likely to be charged with indecent exposure, which is obviously a sexual offence as well as a criminal offence so to do it very publicly is unlikely.

However, I have met a number of women over the years who enjoy being watched peeing but somewhere discreet rather than in full view of all and sundry.