A to Z of peeing places

T - Tent

Didn't some American politician once say that it is better to be inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in?

Well actually, the truth of that very much depends upon the circumstances.

If Shakira is laying naked inside the tent and eager for a golden shower, being outside the tent pissing in looks like much more fun. :biggrin:

T - Tent

Didn't some American politician once say that it is better to be inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in?

Well actually, the truth of that very much depends upon the circumstances.

If Shakira is laying naked inside the tent and eager for a golden shower, being outside the tent pissing in looks like much more fun. :biggrin:

Lyndon Johnson said it about J. Edgar Hoover when someone asked why LBJ had included J. in some program. He said he'd rather have Hoover inside the tent pissing out than have him outside the tent pissing in.

E - Entrance to my flat.

I think our society's should adopt a new custom. Any female invited into our homes should be customarily allowed - and obliged - to pee on the floor just as they come in, "marking their territory" as a form of social bonding. This would highlight the fact that the guy is laying open his home to her, reversing the usual ssexual and social heirarchy by allowing the female to express dominance and power on his own territory......blah, blah, blah, psychobabble, psychobabble. Really, I just want an excuse to see ladies pissing on the floor, lol

W - Wall.

Guys piss against walls all the time, but it's very sexy to see girls doing it. Especially when they do it indoors, eg against the wall in their hotel room, as Lizz is doing here in front of an amused friend......

upload_2015-11-11_15-27-19.png.ea25a1a02fe52773c84f03c543add003.png

• Like 1