I miss the summer, that has gone!

We've passed the autumnal equinox, and the day before today 3 o'clock a.m. became 4 o'clock a.m. I miss the summer!

The summer is such an uncomplicated time of the year! Especially about your clothing. If I don't have to dress up, I usually wear only a t-shirt, panties and sandals. That's it... That's what I'm wearing even if I'm going into town. Obviously my t-shirt can't be too small, too short. If I'm not wearing a skirt or pants, I use a t-shirt a couple of sizes bigger than my normal size. Long enough not to look too indecent (enough to scantily cover my panties, when I stretch it down).

It's the perfect summer dress. When I pull down my t-shirt, it looks acceptably decent. But how easily it slips up and reveals a glimpse of my almost see-through, silky, pink panties... And when I sit on the suburban train to Stockholm City, and a cute girl is sitting just opposite to me; a dim vision of my mimsy might be visible to her through my panties between my slightly parted thighs. And who knows what that might lead to...

And how easy it is to pee where and when I want to. Walking and pee myself right in the middle of people in rush hours; no one noticing, when my pee runs down my legs, my panties getting soaking wet. Buying ice cream at a stand in the park and wet my panties, while I'm paying and waiting for the ice cream to get ready. Meeting a posh lady walking in a park, and before we pass eachother, pretend to be very, very desperate, cross my legs, pull up my t-shirt and press one hand on my crotch until I shortly before we meet stop and start to pee myself like a baby girl through my pink, silky panties... I've done all those things before, and I'll most certainly do them again and again! Why? Because it makes me so wonderfully aroused and horny every time!

Oh, how I long for next summer to come!!!

Your Vikka

• Like 2

Hi Vikka,

I can relate to your post because the summer does go by fast. I live in Canada and this year, June was horrible, July we were getting good weather and August was great.as oppose to a few years ago, it was nice in may. Winter is cold compared to 10 years ago. We get some snow and then January and February is long and freezing. I look at your picture and I feel cold for you.

*wink*

[ATTACH=full]58432[/ATTACH]

I've just found a photo, where I'm wearing a t-shirt like I was talking about in the first post.

Vikka,you look charming as ever!Its nice to see you here again.:)

I've just found a photo, where I'm wearing a t-shirt like I was talking about in the first post.

A lovely picture, Vikka. And an even better description of your summer enjoyment. I wish I could be there to watch at a distance and enjoy your naughty fun with you.

I hope the winter doesn't turn too cold too soon. It's hard to have pee fun in sub-zero weather.

The problem with this picture,is that you are wearing something.:wink: