Peeing through the fly,for Girls?

F.W

Girls,when youre wearing jeans/trousers,have you ever tried peeing through the fly,as we guys do?Or do you still have to pull down your jeans,i can see how that is difficult,for obvious reasons.We can just pull out our willy clear of the zip,and pee.I guess for a girl,she would have to pull aside her panties,hold her zip open,and maybe her lips all at the same time.But it would be interesting to know if anyones tried it.With pictures...:wink:

• Like 1

I thought of this because,yes,a girl can in theory pee standing up,or into a male urinal,but ive never heard of a girl peeing without removing her trousers,without getting them wet.It may be fun to try it out.:wink:

I've certainly attempted it, but it requires some shifting around, and sliding your jeans down slightly. It's also nearly impossible to do without making a big mess and soaking the crotch of your pants. Not that I mind it :wink: Works better with loose fitting pants, in my experience.

• Like 3
I've certainly attempted it, but it requires some shifting around, and sliding your jeans down slightly. It's also nearly impossible to do without making a big mess and soaking the crotch of your pants. Not that I mind it :wink: Works better with loose fitting pants, in my experience.

Lovely lucky, this sounds like a great excuse for "accidentally" wetting your jeans. Undo the zip, try to aim, and let 'er go. I can imagine the spray but would love to see it :)

• Like 1