Peed in someones drink?

My sons friend who worked at In-n-Out burger ejaculated into the lemonade. Of course I reported him!!!

Im sorry to get all moralistic here,but my view is that unless the person/persons you are peeing on,or otherwise,arent in on the gag,then its wrong.If i wanted to drink another persons urine,i would set that up with a willing partner,but i wouldnt want it forced on me..

I once saw a girl peeing in her boyfriend's beer glass under the table in a pub, which he was holding between her legs, And then he drank it all straight down.

Mmmm,but in that case,im guessing he was in on it.You wouldnt want to drink a glass of piss unknowingly..

I will be honest and this was not planned at all because I am not like that. However, not long ago I did use a topperware to pee at work and took a picture to post here. The topperware was set aside because I had to run to open the door and answer the phone. It was only after when I came back that another office person took the topperware and tossed her salade in it.

:banghead::meh::banghead::whistling::eek::eek::eek:

Yes, it was too late for me to say anything, then she asked me if i saw a ghost, probably with the look on my face and i just walked away.

I felt really bad about it and dcided not to use a random topperware from work anymore. But it's still gross and i do feel bad.

Well,it may be best if you never mention it....if no harm done!

Well, i don't want to say anything, but it will bug me everytime i see her.

I would never say anything because that would lead to complications.

Well, i don't want to say anything, but it will bug me everytime i see her.

I would never say anything because that would lead to complications.

Good thinking there..if no-one died theres no problem is there?Was the jug empty when they used it,not filled with your pee?

I had dumped it in the sink and set it aside on the dish mat where it was, planning on washing it after i went to the door but it took long. But no, I have not rinced the topperware like I was supose to.

I had dumped it in the sink and set it aside on the dish mat where it was, planning on washing it after i went to the door but it took long. But no, I have not rinced the topperware like I was supose to.

Did they say their food tasted a bit odd or anything?If not alls well.:thumbsup:

Sephora ,

I do understand how you feel girl . Though I wonder whether it might have made a good Ceasar dressing for Her to enjoy eating . That salad . That she had tossed . With using that tupper ware bowl . You had just peed in . :wink:

Just that she might have rinsed it out good before making Her salad in it . Don't you suppose lol

Ok, ok... And i would rather not think about how her salad was. I don't believe she rinced it because I would have heard the squeeky faucets.

Anyways!! Lmao

• Like 1