Peeing preference

At home; I prefer to sit on the toilet.

In a public restroom; I never sit on the toilet, usually hover or stand.

Outdoors; I like to squat, sometimes stand.

I'm multifaceted, I can pee sitting, standing or squatting. Sometimes it depends on what I'm wearing.

• Hot 2

I'm multifaceted, I can pee sitting, standing or squatting. Sometimes it depends on what I'm wearing.

It's nice to hear you're multifaceted, Crissy. That's a talent that comes in very handy, especially when you're out.

But really, sitting on the toilet at home? How boring! I'm sure you can be much more interesting than that. :)

• Haha 1
It's nice to hear you're multifaceted, Crissy. That's a talent that comes in very handy, especially when you're out.

But really, sitting on the toilet at home? How boring! I'm sure you can be much more interesting than that. :)

I will occasionally do a stand up in the toilet, facing the wall. I always pee when I'm taking a shower. Other than that, I guess I'm just boring when I'm at home.

I love to see a girl piss in the toilet!So,its not boring to me.I dont think its important how you do it,just do it!

• Hot 1