My only option this morning

We slept over my brother in-law's and his girlfriend place since we had too much to drink. This is the situation, we wake up in the morning my boyfriend is on the ipad and I am in bed checking my phone. The morning pee has knocked on my door and I have to go badly. They have 1 toilet in the house and it's on the first floor. I go upstairs and notice the sounds of the a calling moose. It sounds like the brother in-law is puking in the bathroom.. omg what horrible timing for me! I come back downstairs and I had to sit down hoping the urge will pass while explaining this to my BF.

This is not funny really, but I am sure you guys are laughing away right now. My BF tells me to go outside, I told him I would but it's poring of rain and I ain't going to get drenched. After a while, I go back upstairs and he is still there, so I come back downstairs, grab our dried towels from yesterday's swimming and throw them on the floor, close our door and grabbed my BF's arm and pull him off the bed. I told him to lay down and hurry up because I needed somewhere to pee and the only option right now was his mouth. At this point, it's started leaking as I'm trying to remove my leggings. Everything happened so fast, as I squat, it just comes flowing out in a strong jet. I tried to control the pressure which is hard at this point. Yeah... I ended up having pee all over the place and my boyfriend's face was a mess. I took a towel and wiped him and apologized as I giggled away then I wiped down the floor. I felt so bad but relieved and we just put the towels in my bag got dressed, made the bed and left without saying goodbye and I just came back home, threw the towels in the wash and BF just went to take a shower. While I just made him a nice appreciation breakfast.

:whistling::rolleyes::smuggrin::laugh:

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
How'd he like the morning pee?

I do recall him saying that it was a little stronger than usual. In this matter, seriously, i don't take the habit, specially in the morning but it was his mouth or i would end up wet.