When theres pee in the bowl..

F.W

Often you will enter a toilet,only to find the previous person(s),have not flushed.A pool of stagnant,same sex usually urine,ewwww...What do you usually do?I always flush before i use it..of course,if it was a sexy lady,i wouldnt object at all,but i dont like the idea of mixing my pee with that of another guy,seems kind of nasty somehow.I actually hate to see stale pee in a toilet i may go in,even if its at a friends house.Or are you not really that pee squeamish?

Early in my working career I lived in a large house that five of us boys rented.

One of the boys didn't believe in flushing the toilet after Peeing in it. After all this was just liquid.

Some of the rest of us got rather fed up with this habit. After the Urine had ripened, it could be a bit smelly.

One day we decided to put a stop to this habit. After he had gone to work, and BTW he tended to come home rather late, we all added our share in the toilet.

That night when he got home he started Peeing in the toilet he was heard to exclaim, "OMG what is this awful smell" We let him in on the secret that it was ripe Urine.

He didn't leave the toilet unflushed after that.

• Like 1

I was at work today,is where i got this thought.It looked like it hadnt been flushed(of wee)for a week.Ewwww!I dont like mixing my pee,not that it matters really,but just eww.