Do you ever wonder?

I haven't exactly thought about it in the sense you're implying, but the idea of being 'found out' certainly has crossed my mind, even if it was just by a friend who I let use my computer for a minute and stumbled onto the wrong thing. I used to just have to think about deleting my browser history if I was worried about that, but now that I have a collection actually saved on my laptop, it's not that simple. If it was a partner that found your collection though, who knows, maybe they'd be up for it and things would work out well? If it was after something had happened to you though, I guess it depends on the person how they'd respond to finding out something like that about you... hopefully they'd understand that different people just like different things.

I had instructed a very close friend of mine to destroy my collection and delete everything on my hard drive , if ever I should pass on. I don't wish for any one to know of my pee fetish . when in my immediate family . I trust in Him to follow through with my wishes . Should die some day :frown:

I have the same contingency plan with my friend and v/v:thumbsup:

I've passed the point of wondering. A couple of years ago I bought some very expensive 'coffee table' pee volumes with a title which I think was 'Female Anarchy' or something similar. A little unwisely I just consigned them to my bookshelf and thought no more about it. One day my GF was visiting and, during the course of conversation, suggested that my taste in literature might be capable of improvement. When I asked why, she told me about the books she'd seen. Well, I was a little red faced to say the least! She didn't ask me to dispose of them but I decided, reluctantly, that they would have to go as she clearly didn't approve of them. I didn't want them in the house if they upset her. Needless to say a friend of mine got a rather good present which I hope he's still enjoying. WH Smith had done rather well out of me only a couple of months earlier as the three volumes which were partly in English and partly in German (if I remember correctly) together cost me well over a hundred pounds. Needless to say it taught me a painful and expensive lesson about the value of a little discretion!

• 9 months later...

Over the years of being in and out of relationships with women, and observing other peoples relationships. I have discovered that if there are things that are very minor or really just depending on the nature of the relationship of the person; that my love life has never got anywhere past the romantic stage. So until I get past the romantic stage, it just would look like any other guy my age.

• 2 weeks later...

I live alone, so the biggest threat of anyone finding my rather meager collection would be a computer repair guy, if I got a really bad virus. But to answer what you're asking, if my mother or father were to somehow discover it, well . . . I think my dad would be secretly pleased to have undeniable proof that I'm not gay. I really have no idea about my mother. I think she'd avoid the awkward subject to the day she died, or if she did address it, there would only be practical advice. You know: "it's your life, but for the love of God, be careful about who sees your credit card information."

• 2 weeks later...