Newbie/Amateur video sellers

dave742

Hey all, I'm looking for anyone who's looking to sell their first few peeing clips online? I'm aware of the big sellers we have here already (wet fetish cat, misspiss etc) but it'd be nice to be someones first buyer or one of their first buyers.

Any ladies looking to try their hand at selling? :)

• Like 1

I think I was one of Wet Fetish Cats first buyers....I can't imagine why people are not rushing to grab up her videos at $1 each !! Who else sells videos for only $1 ?? I know I paid a LOT more than that for some of them. :banghead: But yea new sellers are always welcome

Wetmanjf

Anyone who is looking to make some extra cash from this, WatchGirlsPeeing.com is certainly a great platform to do it. In fact, anyone seriously interested, drop me a message as I could probably help you out. :)

I agree,it would be great if more of our lovely ladies sold pictures or vids of themselves having wees all in different places etc.Come on UK girls,a few extra £ for doing what you do anyway.:)

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha I am considered a "Big Seller?" hahaha That's funny. I thought I was just a little fish in the sea. Just little me making home made pee videos from my home. That comment made me smile : )

But your videos are so horny and even funny,the interaction you have with Ashley.Like the one you made of the 2 of you,pissing over a little plastic doll,had me hard(of course)yet amused too.Great!:laugh:

Guest WetFetishCat
Anyone who is looking to make some extra cash from this, WatchGirlsPeeing.com is certainly a great platform to do it. In fact, anyone seriously interested, drop me a message as I could probably help you out. :)

Can you help me out then? I've been struggling with sales and need to save up for the winter when I can't get out!

And Dave742- though I do have many, many clips...not many people are interested in the ones I started making ten years ago. They are very amateur and I'd be more than happy to work out a deal with you. If you want to see my entire list sometime just let me know.

Can you help me out then? I've been struggling with sales and need to save up for the winter when I can't get out!

And Dave742- though I do have many, many clips...not many people are interested in the ones I started making ten years ago. They are very amateur and I'd be more than happy to work out a deal with you. If you want to see my entire list sometime just let me know.

Loving the new avatar,Cat.:woot:

• 4 weeks later...

This thread's been open for more than a month, Dave, but only the big sellers you mentioned responded (unless they PM'd you). What do you think it is? Shyness, a modesty wall, Internet caution? When you said you'd help newbies sell videos, I assumed you meant you'd buy their first-time products as encouragement. However, I also had an idea. What if there actually are willing ladies who just weren't sure how to get from Point A to Point B? Like, what if someone were to make a tutorial video on it?

"Want to sell some pee clips? You will need: a camera, an online video processing host, a thread for requests . . ." And then it goes through the various other considerations, such as best times to do it during one's normal routine, whether or not to have a partner filming, lighting, etc. I realize this probably wasn't what you meant for this thread, but nearly everything on the Internet has a tutorial these days, and if there's anywhere to find that kind of tutorial, it'd be here.