Manon And Her Magic Whistle. Chapter 7

Hello all my WGP friends! I am so very happy to be back after a long time, during which I haven't posted anything! My absence is due to repeated periods of sometimes pretty severe depression. But now I'm well, and I hope I'll be ready to post more. Anyway I'm happy to present a new chapter in the Manon tale. I've come to love Manon very much, although she is a fictive character! I guess it is a lot of me in her! I don't own a Magic Whistle like hers, but I have my own "magic" ways to reach similar effects!

This chapter is about something, that happens in Manon's schoolclass, about a classmate who has a wetting accident, about a very strict female teacher, and how Manon teaches her a lesson! I hope you'll like it!

If you haven't read any of the previous chapters before and learnt about how Manon's Magic Whistle works, it might be a good idea to read them first. Here are the first six chapters:

Chapter 1: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-1.4389/

Chapter 2: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-2.4394/

Chapter 3: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-3.4402/

Chapter 4: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-4.4413/

Chapter 5: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-5.4444/

Chapter 6: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-6.4461/#post-47524

Manon was at a school with only girls and most of her teachers were females too. They were all nice, she thought, with the exception of the English teacher. She was young and good-looking but very strict. Very! Manon didn't like her at all. It was like Miss Aldén (that was her name) enjoyed to be mean. She often made malicious remarks, if a pupil failed to give the right answer. It happened quite frequently that some poor girl burst into tears during her lessons.

One day one of Manon's classmates, Anita, asked to be allowed to go to the bathroom. Miss Aldén answered:

"You should know by now, that I don't allow my pupils to leave the classroom for bathroom visits. There are plenty of time for that between lessons."

"But..."

"No arguing! To get you to understand what I'm saying, you have to write 'It's not allowed to visit the bathroom during the lesson!' ten times on the blackboard! Now!"

Anita went up to the blackboard on shaky legs. She started to write. She tripped restlessly on the spot with crossed legs. Suddenly she stopped writing and dropped the chalk. Tears welled out of her eyes. She pressed her skirt in between her thighs. It didn't help. She parted her legs, and her classmates and Miss Aldén witnessed how she totally lost control and peed herself. Pee ran down her legs and hit the floor. Some of it filled her shoes.

Her classmates looked in horror at her. They felt so sorry for her. But Miss Aldén didn't feel sorry.

"You filthy girl! What are you up to? You're eighteen years old, not a baby! Go back to your desk, after the lesson you and I shall pay a visit to the headmistress!"

Manon was so angry! She couldn't believe, that a teacher could be so cruel; it was like she thought, that Anita had wetted herself on purpose. And on the top of it all, she'd forced Anita to sit at her desk in her soaked panties for the rest of the lesson! Someone should teach her a lesson! Then she got a bright idea. In her pocket she had, as usual, her Magic Whistle. Why not let Miss Aldén see how it felt to have to pee really, really bad?

Concealed in her hand she brought the Whistle to her lips and aimed it to Miss Aldén. At first she blew a shorter puff, just enough to make her to feel a strong need to pee.

Miss Aldén was standing writing on the blackboard, when she began to move a bit uneasily. She crossed her legs and pressed her thighs together. She tried hard to not show anything to the class. Her urge to pee grew stronger and stronger, but it was only five minutes left of the lesson. She should be able to endure. To leave for the toilet during the lesson was out of the question, she thought. Not in the wiew of the rule she'd just minutes ago stated for her pupils. Sure she had to pee pretty bad, but she was a grown up, she was no doubt able to endure.

At that moment Manon blew her Whistle again. This time stronger. Miss Aldén began to wriggle and trip restlessly before the blackboard, and now the whole class noticed her awkward predicament. Was it possible? Did their strict teacher have to pee so badly, that she wasn't able to conceal her urge from her class? Miss Aldén got more and more desperate. She pressed her hands against her crotch. But all was in vain. Suddenly a strong spurt of pee soaked her panties and the front of her skirt, that she'd pressed in between her thighs. At first the pupils didn't notice as she still was facing the blackboard. But soon she peed a steady stream, which ran down her legs, filled her shoes and hit the floor forming a big puddle around her feet.

The bell went for the end of the lesson, but the class didn't notice it. They were all staring fascinated at their teacher. Miss Aldén shouted:

"Leave the classroom at once! You too, Anita! I'll talk to you later."

It was their last lesson for the day. But Manon wasn't done with Miss Aldén. She thought, that Miss Aldén should learn to show respect for her pupils. She waited outside the school. It didn't take long before Miss Aldén appeared. She had a light coat on, which concealed her wet skirt.

Manon followed her at some distance. She knew, that she used to cross a park near the school on her way home. It wasn't very likely, that she would choose any other way home than the shortest, she thought and giggled.

She was right. Miss Aldén turned left, when she reached the park. Time to act, Manon thought. She put the Whistle to her lips and again she blew in the "pee"-end. Enough to make Miss Aldén desperate to pee.

Miss Aldén stopped and crossed her legs. She realized, that she was soon to pee herself again if she didn't find somewhere release herself before. She looked around and then, with short but very quick steps, she reeled away towards a big shrubbery.

Manon turned the Whistle to blow the "horny"-end. It was a pretty long blow, enough to make Miss Aldén to stop to put her right hand in between her thighs, pressing in the coat and the skirt against her crotch. With very funny steps she continued to the shrubbery.

Manon hastened to catch up with her teacher. Again she put the Whistle to her lips and blew first the "pee"- and then the "horny"-end. Hard puffs!

Miss Aldén stopped behind a bush. Hastily she took off her coat and threw it on the ground. She pulled up her skirt to her hips but didn't manage to pull down her red, silky panties before she started to pee. Manon was right behind her and hurried to pass her to be able to watch her strict teacher wetting herself like a little girl! Oh, it was such an exciting spectacle! Manon felt strong twitches in her pussy, she was getting very horny!

Miss Aldén winced, when she caught sight of Manon. Somewhere in her dazed mind she knew, that she should behave herself in the presence of a pupil of her, but it didn't stop her from putting her right hand on her crotch. Her pee rushed between her fingers, when she rubbed upon her panties. She'd parted her legs and through her almost see-through panties Manon could see, that her crotch was clean shaved.

Manon went up close to her teacher. She pulled up her skirt and grabbed her left hand and placed it on the front of her pink cotton panties. Miss Aldén made a feeble try to withdraw her hand, but Manon blew another puff on the horny end of the Whistle, which made Miss Aldén to instead begin to caress Manon's pussy! Evilly Manon thought, that Miss Aldén was in her power now! She reached her hand in between Miss Aldén's thighs and felt her warm pee pouring on it. It felt so nice! She cupped her hand and let it be filled with pee. Then she brought it to her mouth and drank it. Oh, it tasted wonderfully! the taste excited her! She wondered if her teacher would like to taste her pee. She started to pee, and at once it streamed through her panties and into Miss Aldén's caressing hand.

"Taste my pee", she whispered. And Miss Aldén wasn't late to do so! "Did you like it, miss?" She asked.

"Ye... yes!" Miss Aldén stuttered. She began to caress Manon's pussy again. Still wetting herself Manon got a big orgasm! She moaned out loudly! In the next moment her teacher also came hard, groaning and moaning! They both were shaking, Manon in several ongoing orgasms!

Their orgasms ebbed out. Miss Aldén, still immensely horny, tried to kiss Manon. But Manon took a step back.

"Miss Aldén", she said in a serious voice. "You're my teacher! You're not allowed to kiss a pupil! You're not allowed to caress her pussy! To make her orgasm! You're not allowed to let her taste your pee! You're not allowed to masturbate in front of her! And let her witness you're orgasms! You wouldn't be allowed to teach anymore, if I told what you've done! Not in our school, not anywhere! You might even have to go to prison! If you don't want that to happen, you have to do as I tell you. Firstly, you have to beg Anita's forgiveness! And secondly, you have to treat your pupils with respect in the future! And do you know what? You're now in my power! You have to obey me, do whatever I tell you! In short, from now on I am your Mistress! Do you get it? Say: Manon, you are my Mistress, and I will always obey you! Now!"

"Manon, you are my Mistress, and I will always obey you!" She looked at Manon. "Please, don't tell anyone! I will beg Anita's forgiveness! And from now on treat my pupils with respect. And do everything you tell me to do."

"Good! See you in school tomorrow, Rebecka Aldén!" And then she turned and left Miss Aldén, who was still standing with parted legs and wet panties.

It was not until she noticed, that a couple of girls stared at her, when she passed them, as she got aware of, that her skirt was still wrapped around her waist, and that she showed her soaked panties. With hot red blushing cheeks she hastily arranged her skirt.

TO BE CONTINUED. (If I'll find inspiration to write an other chapter...)

• Like 3

Another most lovely story, Vikka. Wish there were another comment button to select (say, "Really, REALLY Like").

I'd have said "Hot", but this is much more "Wet". :)

Hello all my WGP friends! I am so very happy to be back after a long time, during which I haven't posted anything! My absence is due to repeated periods of sometimes pretty severe depression. But now I'm well, and I hope I'll be ready to post more. Anyway I'm happy to present a new chapter in the Manon tale. I've come to love Manon very much, although she is a fictive character! I guess it is a lot of me in her! I don't own a Magic Whistle like hers, but I have my own "magic" ways to reach similar effects!

This chapter is about something, that happens in Manon's schoolclass, about a classmate who has a wetting accident, about a very strict female teacher, and how Manon teaches her a lesson! I hope you'll like it!

If you haven't read any of the previous chapters before and learnt about how Manon's Magic Whistle works, it might be a good idea to read them first. Here are the first six chapters:

Chapter 1: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-1.4389/

Chapter 2: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-2.4394/

Chapter 3: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-3.4402/

Chapter 4: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-4.4413/

Chapter 5: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-5.4444/

Chapter 6: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-6.4461/#post-47524

Manon was at a school with only girls and most of her teachers were females too. They were all nice, she thought, with the exception of the English teacher. She was young and good-looking but very strict. Very! Manon didn't like her at all. It was like Miss Aldén (that was her name) enjoyed to be mean. She often made malicious remarks, if a pupil failed to give the right answer. It happened quite frequently that some poor girl burst into tears during her lessons.

One day one of Manon's classmates, Anita, asked to be allowed to go to the bathroom. Miss Aldén answered:

"You should know by now, that I don't allow my pupils to leave the classroom for bathroom visits. There are plenty of time for that between lessons."

"But..."

"No arguing! To get you to understand what I'm saying, you have to write 'It's not allowed to visit the bathroom during the lesson!' ten times on the blackboard! Now!"

Anita went up to the blackboard on shaky legs. She started to write. She tripped restlessly on the spot with crossed legs. Suddenly she stopped writing and dropped the chalk. Tears welled out of her eyes. She pressed her skirt in between her thighs. It didn't help. She parted her legs, and her classmates and Miss Aldén witnessed how she totally lost control and peed herself. Pee ran down her legs and hit the floor. Some of it filled her shoes.

Her classmates looked in horror at her. They felt so sorry for her. But Miss Aldén didn't feel sorry.

"You filthy girl! What are you up to? You're eighteen years old, not a baby! Go back to your desk, after the lesson you and I shall pay a visit to the headmistress!"

Manon was so angry! She couldn't believe, that a teacher could be so cruel; it was like she thought, that Anita had wetted herself on purpose. And on the top of it all, she'd forced Anita to sit at her desk in her soaked panties for the rest of the lesson! Someone should teach her a lesson! Then she got a bright idea. In her pocket she had, as usual, her Magic Whistle. Why not let Miss Aldén see how it felt to have to pee really, really bad?

Concealed in her hand she brought the Whistle to her lips and aimed it to Miss Aldén. At first she blew a shorter puff, just enough to make her to feel a strong need to pee.

Miss Aldén was standing writing on the blackboard, when she began to move a bit uneasily. She crossed her legs and pressed her thighs together. She tried hard to not show anything to the class. Her urge to pee grew stronger and stronger, but it was only five minutes left of the lesson. She should be able to endure. To leave for the toilet during the lesson was out of the question, she thought. Not in the wiew of the rule she'd just minutes ago stated for her pupils. Sure she had to pee pretty bad, but she was a grown up, she was no doubt able to endure.

At that moment Manon blew her Whistle again. This time stronger. Miss Aldén began to wriggle and trip restlessly before the blackboard, and now the whole class noticed her awkward predicament. Was it possible? Did their strict teacher have to pee so badly, that she wasn't able to conceal her urge from her class? Miss Aldén got more and more desperate. She pressed her hands against her crotch. But all was in vain. Suddenly a strong spurt of pee soaked her panties and the front of her skirt, that she'd pressed in between her thighs. At first the pupils didn't notice as she still was facing the blackboard. But soon she peed a steady stream, which ran down her legs, filled her shoes and hit the floor forming a big puddle around her feet.

The bell went for the end of the lesson, but the class didn't notice it. They were all staring fascinated at their teacher. Miss Aldén shouted:

"Leave the classroom at once! You too, Anita! I'll talk to you later."

It was their last lesson for the day. But Manon wasn't done with Miss Aldén. She thought, that Miss Aldén should learn to show respect for her pupils. She waited outside the school. It didn't take long before Miss Aldén appeared. She had a light coat on, which concealed her wet skirt.

Manon followed her at some distance. She knew, that she used to cross a park near the school on her way home. It wasn't very likely, that she would choose any other way home than the shortest, she thought and giggled.

She was right. Miss Aldén turned left, when she reached the park. Time to act, Manon thought. She put the Whistle to her lips and again she blew in the "pee"-end. Enough to make Miss Aldén desperate to pee.

Miss Aldén stopped and crossed her legs. She realized, that she was soon to pee herself again if she didn't find somewhere release herself before. She looked around and then, with short but very quick steps, she reeled away towards a big shrubbery.

Manon turned the Whistle to blow the "horny"-end. It was a pretty long blow, enough to make Miss Aldén to stop to put her right hand in between her thighs, pressing in the coat and the skirt against her crotch. With very funny steps she continued to the shrubbery.

Manon hastened to catch up with her teacher. Again she put the Whistle to her lips and blew first the "pee"- and then the "horny"-end. Hard puffs!

Miss Aldén stopped behind a bush. Hastily she took off her coat and threw it on the ground. She pulled up her skirt to her hips but didn't manage to pull down her red, silky panties before she started to pee. Manon was right behind her and hurried to pass her to be able to watch her strict teacher wetting herself like a little girl! Oh, it was such an exciting spectacle! Manon felt strong twitches in her pussy, she was getting very horny!

Miss Aldén winced, when she caught sight of Manon. Somewhere in her dazed mind she knew, that she should behave herself in the presence of a pupil of her, but it didn't stop her from putting her right hand on her crotch. Her pee rushed between her fingers, when she rubbed upon her panties. She'd parted her legs and through her almost see-through panties Manon could see, that her crotch was clean shaved.

Manon went up close to her teacher. She pulled up her skirt and grabbed her left hand and placed it on the front of her pink cotton panties. Miss Aldén made a feeble try to withdraw her hand, but Manon blew another puff on the horny end of the Whistle, which made Miss Aldén to instead begin to caress Manon's pussy! Evilly Manon thought, that Miss Aldén was in her power now! She reached her hand in between Miss Aldén's thighs and felt her warm pee pouring on it. It felt so nice! She cupped her hand and let it be filled with pee. Then she brought it to her mouth and drank it. Oh, it tasted wonderfully! the taste excited her! She wondered if her teacher would like to taste her pee. She started to pee, and at once it streamed through her panties and into Miss Aldén's caressing hand.

"Taste my pee", she whispered. And Miss Aldén wasn't late to do so! "Did you like it, miss?" She asked.

"Ye... yes!" Miss Aldén stuttered. She began to caress Manon's pussy again. Still wetting herself Manon got a big orgasm! She moaned out loudly! In the next moment her teacher also came hard, groaning and moaning! They both were shaking, Manon in several ongoing orgasms!

Their orgasms ebbed out. Miss Aldén, still immensely horny, tried to kiss Manon. But Manon took a step back.

"Miss Aldén", she said in a serious voice. "You're my teacher! You're not allowed to kiss a pupil! You're not allowed to caress her pussy! To make her orgasm! You're not allowed to let her taste your pee! You're not allowed to masturbate in front of her! And let her witness you're orgasms! You wouldn't be allowed to teach anymore, if I told what you've done! Not in our school, not anywhere! You might even have to go to prison! If you don't want that to happen, you have to do as I tell you. Firstly, you have to beg Anita's forgiveness! And secondly, you have to treat your pupils with respect in the future! And do you know what? You're now in my power! You have to obey me, do whatever I tell you! In short, from now on I am your Mistress! Do you get it? Say: Manon, you are my Mistress, and I will always obey you! Now!"

"Manon, you are my Mistress, and I will always obey you!" She looked at Manon. "Please, don't tell anyone! I will beg Anita's forgiveness! And from now on treat my pupils with respect. And do everything you tell me to do."

"Good! See you in school tomorrow, Rebecka Aldén!" And then she turned and left Miss Aldén, who was still standing with parted legs and wet panties.

It was not until she noticed, that a couple of girls stared at her, when she passed them, as she got aware of, that her skirt was still wrapped around her waist, and that she showed her soaked panties. With hot red blushing cheeks she hastily arranged her skirt.

TO BE CONTINUED. (If I'll find inspiration to write an other chapter...)

Vikka,im sure we are all happy to see you are ok.We are like your friends here too,great to see your writing is horny as ever.A very arousing story as usual..xxx

@Vikka, your fiction stories are really great and erotic.

I find that your real life stories are even more erotic. You don't have to make up anything with the real life stories, and it gives them an edge over your fiction stories.