Who pees more?

I often wonder,which sex goes pee most regularly?At work,i just happen to be on route to the the toilets,and it seems to me that girls can go only once or twice in an 8 hour period,whereas men seem to go at least 3/4 times.Maybe the guys are skiving a bit,but when ive been out with a girl,i find i went about 3 times to her once.Maybe girls pass more urine per visit than men.Any ideas?

A number of studies in the medical profession have stated that females usually need to urinate more frequently than males. This is due to the fact that the female bladder tends to put pressure on the surrounding area. Whereas, the male bladder has more room to expand, thereby increasing capacity. The average bladder is the same size in both male and female, with a capacity of approximately 200 cc. They go on and on stating the reasons and giving much more detailed medical explanations. These studies done by learned medical scholars seem to refute the very unscientific findings of fellow WGP member fannywatcher.

I, on the other hand, tend to agree with fannywatcher. Most females I know, myself included, can outlast most males of similar age and physical condition by a considerable margin when it comes to holding our pee.

Not sure on this one, so many variables .......

If we have a drinks session (not often, and usually planned) I have 355ml bottles and the ladies have 500ml, but I have 2 to one of theirs, as well as a glass of water between them. When we are suitably lubricated (inebriated, lol) we can all do pee every 15 min, and quantity is about even, as far as I can tell without measuring. It's enough to soak you, put it that way. During normal times, if you can call us normal, we don't actually ask each other how much we pass ...... but if the moment takes you, and you manage to wear it it some way, you just enjoy it.

As for body size, I'm 80kg, 34 inch waist, Maigh is 60kg and Mary comes in last, at a petite 45kg, yeah, she is only little. It just maybe that we pee proportionately per body size if that sounds reasonable.

Does it really matter one way or the other ? Are you going to be on the receiving end and ask if that's it ?

A number of studies in the medical profession have stated that females usually need to urinate more frequently than males. This is due to the fact that the female bladder tends to put pressure on the surrounding area. Whereas, the male bladder has more room to expand, thereby increasing capacity. The average bladder is the same size in both male and female, with a capacity of approximately 200 cc. They go on and on stating the reasons and giving much more detailed medical explanations. These studies done by learned medical scholars seem to refute the very unscientific findings of fellow WGP member fannywatcher.

I, on the other hand, tend to agree with fannywatcher. Most females I know, myself included, can outlast most males of similar age and physical condition by a considerable margin when it comes to holding our pee.

So what you're saying is that women need to pee more often than men, but don't?

Guess this explains why girls have all the great wetting stories. They have some pretty good desperation ones too.

• Like 1