Peeing on Star Trek

Any Star Trek fans here? Anyone remember the character 7 0f 9 in Star Trek Voyager? She was a human female who had long ago beem assimilated into the Borg collective, but liberated by the crew of Voyager. There then followed a long struggle for her to reconnect with her humanity. Well, the peeing potential here is very great.

7 of 9 could be caught peeing all over the floor because she can't remember about toilets. And she could confess to gaining pleasure from it when challenged, and insist that doing this is all part of reconecting with her humanity by exploring her sexual desires. Janeway could offer to help her in this voyage of discovery by giving her a golden shower and letting herself be peed on by 7.

I think there is potential for pee fun with this character, but it needs someone who is skilled at combining sci-fi with peeing erotica. I don't quite feel up to that challenge myself.

• 3 months later...

I read somewhere that the woman who played the Borg queen, Alice somebody?, took eight hours to get made up in her costume. There were holes in the soles under her feet and she stood over a floor drain to relieve herself during shooting.

I think there is potential for pee fun with this character, but it needs someone who is skilled at combining sci-fi with peeing erotica. I don't quite feel up to that challenge myself.

Ha, I'm looking into this, watched a fair few "7 of 9" YouTube videos to get her mannerisms right, definitely have fun with this. Will investigate a little more and hopefully come up with something.

• Like 1