Steve's (imaginary) day out with Sophie

I'd driven up to the north of England for a few days holiday, and had arranged to meet up with Sophie whom I knew only from this forum. We had chatted about it and she was ok with meeting me. Even talked about letting me take some pics on her phone of her squatting and peeing, so she could show her husband. I drove into her home town and found the place where I'd meet her - after getting hopelessly lost for a bit, lol. And then I saw her standing there, dressed in a skirt and blouse and looking sexy as fuck.

I parked the car up and got out to introduce myself. I think she was surprised at how much older than her I was. She knew that already of course, but actually seeing it in the flesh brings it home. The only thing that surprised me was quite how fabulously stunning she was. She'd shown me pics of course so I knew she was great looking, but actually seeing her in the flesh.....well what can I say? She was utterly stunning. If only I was 20 years younger and she was still single. But alas things are what they are. So definitely friends only - but friends who knew the intimate details of each other's pee fetish.

It had been agreed that we'd drive out of the city to visit some of the local beauty spots, with Sophie showing the way. All the while we chatted about just about everything - politics, music, films, our jobs, our past lovers, our friends and family. And as we both relaxed the conversation flowed naturally.

For a while the one thing that was never mentioned was pee. Somehow in person it seemed slightly embarassing to bring it up. The fact that the plan included finding some secluded spot where I could watch her pee and take pics on her phone for her husband went unspoken.

In our internet discussions, despite mentioning the likelihood of pee shyness, she had begun fantasising about peeing in front of some guy other than her husband - no sex or sexual contact and no infidelity at all - just letting some appreciative guy watch her pee. And as long as it was just watching, her husband was fine with it. He just wanted some pics, lol. And part of the reason for me vacationing in that part of the country was for me to maybe be the lucky guy and get to watch her pee.

In person though, neither of us broke the ice for a while until Sophie mentioned bashfully that she'd had a few coffees beforehand and needed a wee soon. I asked if she was still ok with the idea of me watching her pee. Although I'd have been hugely disappointed if she'd changed her mind, I hid that thought and let her know that it was fine if she didn't want to do it. It was a pleasure to meet her anyway. And it was. She truly is a lovely woman. But after only the briefest hesitation, she said she was still ok with it and wanted to do it, though she mentioned the potential difficulty of overcoming pee shyness. But she said she could wait for a while and wanted to have a very full bladder. It would make it last longer and be more fun and help in overcoming any pee shyness.

Problem is, as we drove around out in the wilds, it started to rain and was soon chucking it down. Sophie did not have a coat with her and we were miles from anywhere. If she got out to pee anywhere she'd be soaked within seconds. And the rain showed no signs of easing up any time soon.

Of course, before long she was pretty desperate and said she couldn't wait much longer. We'd found nowhere sheltered for her to pee and no sign of finding anywhere. She began to bemoan the fact that she'd have to get soaked as she peed outside, which prospect she was clearly less than thrilled by. And that would not leave her in the frame of mind where she'd want or enjoy an audience.

That's when I jumped in with a very naughty suggestion. I suggested that she just pee on the car floor in front of her seat, suggesting that her hubby would love seeing pics of that.

"I can't just pee in your car, Steve." She laughed at the very idea of it.

I encouraged her further. "Why not? I'm not bothered. Remember, I'm the guy who'd happily let you piss on his living room carpet. I'm really not bothered about the car."

She laughed, "Yeah I suppose that's true. But it just seems so wrong, though."

"That's half the fun."

She smirked as she began to contemplate actually doing it. She really did need to go, and the alternative was to get out and get soaking wet. "Ok, then, pull over somewhere."

I found somewhere to park as she handed me her phone, briefly telling me which buttons to click.

Then she chuckled, "I can't believe I'm really going to do this", as she removed her knickers and lifted the back of her skirt so that her naked bum cheeks were sat upon the seat. She sat forward on the front ege of the seat, legs parted.....and for ages nothing happened.

She smiled at me. "Sorry, I really need to go but am a bit pee shy. Never peed in front of you before and never did it in someone's car. Hopefully soon.....if you're sure it's ok?"

"Yeah, go right ahead"

Then came a small spurt, followed by a tiny trickle. "I can't believe I'm doing this", she giggled as the trickle grew in force until after several seconds Sophie was peeing in full force onto the floor of the car. The hissing sound of her relief filled the car, and the sound of it splashing down was awesome. The sight of her golden pee gushing forth and spraying the carpeted floor of the car is just about one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. For several seconds she gazed at her own piss splashing down, then looked at me as I gazed in awe.

"Steve, start taking some pics" she laughed. I began to do so, getting three or four good pics of her pissing on the floor of my car.

She was about half way through when she said something like, "I think I should stop now. I can wait till I get home to do the rest."

"Why stop? You may as well just carry on til you've finished now."

She grinned....."Ok..." and carrried right on pissing for easily another 30 seconds.

When the flow finally dwindled to a halt - the floor of the car in front of her seat now saturated with her piss - she grinned at me. "I needed that. Thanks Steve. I really did enjoy doing that."

She took her phone back from me and checked out the photos, smiling. "These are great! My hubby will love seeing these." Then she took one last pic of the soaked floor covered in piss. "He'll love seing the mess I made." She grinned at that.

After this we drove back into her home town and found a pub for a pub lunch, and chatted for a bit. I then dropped her home, thanking her for her company and a great time.

She smiled. "Thanks for letting me wee in your car. I enjoyed it. Never done anything that naughty before." She laughed

Then we said our farewells and promised to chat again soon online.

I'd driven up to the north of England for a few days holiday, and had arranged to meet up with Sophie whom I knew only from this forum. We had chatted about it and she was ok with meeting me. Even talked about letting me take some pics on her phone of her squatting and peeing, so she could show her husband. I drove into her home town and found the place where I'd meet her - after getting hopelessly lost for a bit, lol. And then I saw her standing there, dressed in a skirt and blouse and looking sexy as fuck.

I parked the car up and got out to introduce myself. I think she was surprised at how much older than her I was. She knew that already of course, but actually seeing it in the flesh brings it home. The only thing that surprised me was quite how fabulously stunning she was. She'd shown me pics of course so I knew she was great looking, but actually seeing her in the flesh.....well what can I say? She was utterly stunning. If only I was 20 years younger and she was still single. But alas things are what they are. So definitely friends only - but friends who knew the intimate details of each other's pee fetish.

It had been agreed that we'd drive out of the city to visit some of the local beauty spots, with Sophie showing the way. All the while we chatted about just about everything - politics, music, films, our jobs, our past lovers, our friends and family. And as we both relaxed the conversation flowed naturally.

For a while the one thing that was never mentioned was pee. Somehow in person it seemed slightly embarassing to bring it up. The fact that the plan included finding some secluded spot where I could watch her pee and take pics on her phone for her husband went unspoken.

In our internet discussions, despite mentioning the likelihood of pee shyness, she had begun fantasising about peeing in front of some guy other than her husband - no sex or sexual contact and no infidelity at all - just letting some appreciative guy watch her pee. And as long as it was just watching, her husband was fine with it. He just wanted some pics, lol. And part of the reason for me vacationing in that part of the country was for me to maybe be the lucky guy and get to watch her pee.

In person though, neither of us broke the ice for a while until Sophie mentioned bashfully that she'd had a few coffees beforehand and needed a wee soon. I asked if she was still ok with the idea of me watching her pee. Although I'd have been hugely disappointed if she'd changed her mind, I hid that thought and let her know that it was fine if she didn't want to do it. It was a pleasure to meet her anyway. And it was. She truly is a lovely woman. But after only the briefest hesitation, she said she was still ok with it and wanted to do it, though she mentioned the potential difficulty of overcoming pee shyness. But she said she could wait for a while and wanted to have a very full bladder. It would make it last longer and be more fun and help in overcoming any pee shyness.

Problem is, as we drove around out in the wilds, it started to rain and was soon chucking it down. Sophie did not have a coat with her and we were miles from anywhere. If she got out to pee anywhere she'd be soaked within seconds. And the rain showed no signs of easing up any time soon.

Of course, before long she was pretty desperate and said she couldn't wait much longer. We'd found nowhere sheltered for her to pee and no sign of finding anywhere. She began to bemoan the fact that she'd have to get soaked as she peed outside, which prospect she was clearly less than thrilled by. And that would not leave her in the frame of mind where she'd want or enjoy an audience.

That's when I jumped in with a very naughty suggestion. I suggested that she just pee on the car floor in front of her seat, suggesting that her hubby would love seeing pics of that.

"I can't just pee in your car, Steve." She laughed at the very idea of it.

I encouraged her further. "Why not? I'm not bothered. Remember, I'm the guy who'd happily let you piss on his living room carpet. I'm really not bothered about the car."

She laughed, "Yeah I suppose that's true. But it just seems so wrong, though."

"That's half the fun."

She smirked as she began to contemplate actually doing it. She really did need to go, and the alternative was to get out and get soaking wet. "Ok, then, pull over somewhere."

I found somewhere to park as she handed me her phone, briefly telling me which buttons to click.

Then she chuckled, "I can't believe I'm really going to do this", as she removed her knickers and lifted the back of her skirt so that her naked bum cheeks were sat upon the seat. She sat forward on the front ege of the seat, legs parted.....and for ages nothing happened.

She smiled at me. "Sorry, I really need to go but am a bit pee shy. Never peed in front of you before and never did it in someone's car. Hopefully soon.....if you're sure it's ok?"

"Yeah, go right ahead"

Then came a small spurt, followed by a tiny trickle. "I can't believe I'm doing this", she giggled as the trickle grew in force until after several seconds Sophie was peeing in full force onto the floor of the car. The hissing sound of her relief filled the car, and the sound of it splashing down was awesome. The sight of her golden pee gushing forth and spraying the carpeted floor of the car is just about one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. For several seconds she gazed at her own piss splashing down, then looked at me as I gazed in awe.

"Steve, start taking some pics" she laughed. I began to do so, getting three or four good pics of her pissing on the floor of my car.

She was about half way through when she said something like, "I think I should stop now. I can wait till I get home to do the rest."

"Why stop? You may as well just carry on til you've finished now."

She grinned....."Ok..." and carrried right on pissing for easily another 30 seconds.

When the flow finally dwindled to a halt - the floor of the car in front of her seat now saturated with her piss - she grinned at me. "I needed that. Thanks Steve. I really did enjoy doing that."

She took her phone back from me and checked out the photos, smiling. "These are great! My hubby will love seeing these." Then she took one last pic of the soaked floor covered in piss. "He'll love seing the mess I made." She grinned at that.

After this we drove back into her home town and found a pub for a pub lunch, and chatted for a bit. I then dropped her home, thanking her for her company and a great time.

She smiled. "Thanks for letting me wee in your car. I enjoyed it. Never done anything that naughty before." She laughed

Then we said our farewells and promised to chat again soon online.

Awesome,are you sure this was fictional Steve?It has a ring of actuality about it!I hope the lovely Sophie approves though!!!:whistling:

Awesome,are you sure this was fictional Steve?It has a ring of actuality about it!

Thank you. That must mean I did a good job of making it sound realistic, which is what I was aiming for.

I hope the lovely Sophie approves though!!!:whistling:

Me too. I have sent her a PM alerting her to this story. I hope she likes it or at least doesn't mind me writing and posting it. I gambled on her being ok with it. But of course it goes without saying that if for any reason she does not approve, I will delete it upon her request.

• Like 1
Thank you. That must mean I did a good job of making it sound realistic, which is what I was aiming for.

Me too. I have sent her a PM alerting her to this story. I hope she likes it or at least doesn't mind me writing and posting it. I gambled on her being ok with it. But of course it goes without saying that if for any reason she does not approve, I will delete it upon her request.

I hope she does,its very well written,in a respectful way too.

This was an amazing read. Thank you so much for writing it Steve, I'm honoured! Sorry it took so long to reply to this.

Beautifully written and incredibly naughty, I could actually imagine myself doing this from the amount of detail, and of course my pee shyness. and I loved the idea of taking photos to send to my husband.

Thank you!

• Like 1

A brilliant job steve! Like you, obviously, I've always loved Sophie's stories, it's no wonder that you created this story for her. Something like this would be a dream meeting. Thanks for sharing it.

• 1 month later...