I've got an option to spy on some ladies peeing. The gents has a gap between the partition wall and the roof. The wall is block so too thick for a camera but I've been thinking about a borescope camera. This would be perfect. I've spent many an afternoon listening to the ladies next door but never thought of the camera before.

What are people's thoughts?

• Like 1

It is a very sensitive dilema. Firstly, sometimes listening can be more erotic than watching in such cases. You imagine what is going on the other sude of the wall which puts your senses into overdrive and by listening, you are not doing anything that could get you into trouble.

Now, having said that, I have been in toilets which have had holes through to the next cubicle and I have most certainly taken a peak. These have mainly been unisex toilets with multiple cubicles and either a small hole or a gap between boards. I have enjoyed the view, but as Egwalrus says, you don't often see much. Chances are that the hole will give you a restricted view due to its position. I have seen side views of ladies pulling down trousers giving a slight view of their bottom, then they sit down and there is not much to see, depends where the toilet is, you might possibly get lucky and catch some hoverers.

You would need to very careful with your borescope. If it peaks out through the hole and a lady detects it, you could be in trouble.

If you can do it,go for it!Be careful..As Kevin says,maybe try a recording and post it.Maybe the girls try to hear in the mens toilets!At my works,there USED TO BE,a tiny crack in the mortar in the bricks between the mens and ladies,about waist height,so i had to be a bit of a contortionist,on a good day,i could see who was heading to the ladies,and time it so i usually got into the cubicle,got my ear to the wall,and,mmm hear the knicks coming down,the pee,the wipe,everything.Then we had renovations and the wall was replastered,the bastards....But i did often hear a stunning 20 year old Latvian girl take a wiz.I never actually wanked in the toilet,but i did often get quite throbby.Occasionally,i put my nose to it and could sometimes get the aroma of female weewee..:)

I would agree, only to add on exception. If a woman knowingly goes into the men's room, she is fair game to be watched.

Fully concur with that and on occasions when I have had the opportunity, I have shamelessly ogled.

• Like 1

What annoys me is when a woman goes in the mens and openly enjoys a good look at the men at the urinals, then goes in a cubicle and shuts the door! They are happy to enjoy the view of the men but dont let us watch them. Also, I don't understand why it seems to almost be acceptable for women to go in mens toilets where it would be usual to see men exposed at the urinal but it is not acceptable for men to go in ladies toilets where everything is hidden behind a closed cubicle door. Personally, I don't have a problem with sharing toilets, but I don't like the double standard.

I was at an event in the O2 Arena in London where there was a queue of ladies inside the gents toilets waiting for the cubicles and they were stood openly watching the men come in and use the urinals with a side view along the row. Nobody seemed that worried and that is fine by me, but I am sure that if a man even set foot in the ladies there would have been uproar.

• Like 2

Wouldnt it be good if toilets were provided for exhibitionists?They would be for men and women,and have no doors.Normal ones would be provided for the more shy among us.

• Like 2
I assume so that they can pee and be seen peeing in a open cubicle by others who wish to watch them showing off in letting others get a big thrill and a Hard - On from it all

As well as the woman exhibitionist whose pussy might get even wetter by the experience of peeing while being watched :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I second that suggustion there :biggrin:

Kevin

Yes,im sure that our lovely ladies on WGP that post images of themselves peeing,do secretly like to know they are arousing us nicely..

Wouldnt it be good if toilets were provided for exhibitionists?They would be for men and women,and have no doors.Normal ones would be provided for the more shy among us.

Or for the real exhibitionists, just have a row of French Style squatting toilets without even cubicles.

• Like 3
Or for the real exhibitionists, just have a row of French Style squatting toilets without even cubicles.

Maybe there would be a screened off area,so some people wouldnt be offended,but then if you saw a girl going in there,you could go in,knowing that she will be fine letting people watch.I do like those squat toilets.:)