What have you wiped with?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ive had demands made of me by friends and girlfriends, as with most men I rarely carry tp, other offerings that have been gratefully recieved include: leaves (no idea about what sort, they wernt stinging nettles tho lol) receips, banknotes (unfortunatly long since spent) newspaper leeflets magazines, the padding from inside my jacket, chamois leather, gloves, my shirt - sleive or hem, and on my trousered leg

• Like 1
Mmm, interesting thread again...the mind boggles...'slices of bread...uugh!'. It's so frustrating when you find yourself without loo paper, so shake that lettuce, and hitch 'em up...no way round it! Unless there's a handy tongue around! :wink::thumbsup:

I guess also a girls knickers will absorb any unwiped wee from the vulva?

Mmm, interesting thread again...the mind boggles...'slices of bread...uugh!'. It's so frustrating when you find yourself without loo paper, so shake that lettuce, and hitch 'em up...no way round it! Unless there's a handy tongue around! :wink::thumbsup:

One of my never happen fantasies

One of my fantasies...probably never happen

Tongue....... How could I miss that? That's the best thing to wipe with!!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat

Shirts, toilet paper roll (empty), towel, a sock. I am always out of toilet paper and can't get any- so the best option when that happens is a sock! I've used a lot of socks in my day!