Fancy Free: Part 2

Thanks for all the stories that keep on coming, Wetwulf.

I am becoming conscious that I have become so focussed upon adding to the new picture gallery of late, that I have contributed very little in the way of literary content myself.

It was the same when the video gallery first came along. Sucked up most of my attention for the first month or two. But at some point I will be back with more stories.

In the meantime, yours are awesome. Great stuff. :thumbsup:

Just in case you don't remember me, my name is Lindsey. I wrote to you before about living with my wealthy parents and being able to pee whenever and wherever I want. You can read about it here.

School was rather boring that day (with one exception), but then the first day of classes usually are. Professors giving out syllabuses and talking about their rules and expectations. At least I had dressed cute for the day, a black skirt that reached just above my knees and a pink knit top with a low neckline and an interesting art design that resembled peacock feathers.

I had my reasons for wearing the skirt. The years of wetting myself around the house had sort of weakened my ability to hold my pee for too long, and I wasn't about to have an accident in jeans on the first day of school. If I needed to, I could find somewhere to hide and hopefully pee discretely down my legs and no one would know.

Well, I did need to go badly during my longest class of the day. It was also the largest, so it had to be held in one of the conference rooms with auditorium seating. The professor handed out the syllabus and then said, "You're grown adults. Read this on your own time. Class begins today." He grabbed a dry erase marker and started lecturing. The entire class looked around at each other then yanked open our notebooks and started taking notes.

Thirty minutes in and I was feeling it. Usually, once I feel it I don't have much longer. I didn't want to leave, though, because I didn't want to miss any notes. Plus, who wants to be the only student among 50+ to walk out? I squirmed in my seat and tried to sit up more, hoping that would ease the pressure.

It didn't. It made it worse. I squirmed again, fighting the urge to hold myself in front of everyone else.

"Are you okay?" the girl to my left whispered. We were the only two on the far left side of our row. The next person was a dark-haired guy about ten seats over. The row in front of us was mostly empty, except for about seven students near the middle.

"I'm fine," I said. "Just have to pee."

"Well, you can copy my notes when you get back if you need to," she said.

"I don't really want to get up," I said, frowning. The professor wrote something on board about Carl Jung and I tried my best to concentrate.

She laughed. "Well, what choice do you have? You can't just sit here and pee." I don't know what came over me, but my next words could have ruined everything for me. But somehow I felt like I could trust this girl.

"Why not?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she laughed again. She thought I was kidding. "I don't want to walk out in front of everybody, and I honestly don't think I would make it anyway." The professor again made an important point and scribbled it on the board. We copied it down, as well.

"Oh," she said. I waited for her to get up, walk to the nearest classmate, and tell them all about the pervy girl who pees herself in class. "Well," she said, "you're wearing a skirt, so..." She paused and looked around. "You could probably just hike it up and go on the floor."

"Too much noise," I said. Another point; more notes. "And plus, how could I explain a stream of pee making its way two rows down? It's going to be a lot." I already knew what my plan was, but I looked at her again as if waiting for another idea.

"Are you wearing panties?" she asked. Under normal circumstances, that was a brazen question. These weren't normal circumstances.

"Yes," I said.

"Well, do you care about getting them wet?"

"I don't care," I said, "I just need to pee! I'm really about to go."

"Just pull your skirt out from under you and pee in your seat, then," she said. "The cushions are really thick, so maybe it'll absorb your pee."

"That's a really good idea," I said. Looking around to see if anyone else was watching (as if I cared at this point), I reached under my bottom to pull my skirt out of the way, but then changed my mind. It really was going to be a lot and I figured I needed all the possible absorption. Plus, I wanted to see if anything else could shock this new girl. If she could handle this, I may have made my first friend of the year.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm just going to leave it. It's a black skirt anyway, and maybe it will help absorb some of it."

"I don't know, but all this talk is kind of making me have to go," she said. I laughed.

"Sorry." I sat up in my seat again and still tried to focus on the lecture, taking more notes. "I can't hold it anymore, I'm sorry." I spread my legs just a little and let go. I could hear it, and I'm sure she could too, as a warm stream of pee hissed into my panties. It felt so warm and incredible as I felt it soak down under my bottom, through my skirt, and into the seat cushion. I didn't hold back and just sighed as I let go completely, not caring anymore if it bothered the girl beside me, if anyone else heard the hissing, or if my pee splashed all over the floor. I might have moaned with pleasure if I wasn't still trying to focus on the lecture. I am a good student, after all.

When I finished, the girl next to me just kind of grinned. "Feel better?" she asked.

"Much," I said. "Did you need to go, too?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I can wait," she said. "So what are you doing after class?"

I smiled.