The Camping Trip: Part 10

Even though Savanna has sort of broken the ice, the first few minutes of our naked adventure was a little awkward. We sat around and just kind of looked at each other like, Are we really just sitting here naked?

"So," Savanna said, always seeming to be the most uncomfortable with awkward silences. "Let's talk about something. Something good. Oh, I know! What about pee fantasies?" I laughed and Sandy smirked at Savanna. "What? I'm serious. If you could do anything involving pee, what would it be?"

"Well, it was your idea, so you go first," I said.

"Fine, I will," Savanna said. "I'm out at a bar or a restaurant and I'm wearing a nice black evening gown, kind of long, to just below my knees, which is good because I'm not wearing panties underneath. The seats I'm sitting on are the booth seats, all soft and cushiony. I've just finished off a drink and a sexy waiter brings be another one. 'Will there be anything else, ma'am?' he asks. 'Yeah,' I say, 'Where's your bathroom?' He smiles at me and I think I'm falling in love, or lust, or something. 'Oh, we don't have bathrooms here, ma'am.' When I look confused, he smiles again and says, 'You can just go in your seat, if you want. Everyone does.'"

Movement on the couch next to me got my attention and I looked over to see Cara squirming, her hands between her legs. I looked back at Savanna as she continued her fantasy.

"He points and I look over at another booth where a really cute brunette is sitting with her legs spread and I see an obvious trickle of pee coming out and into the booth cushion."

Movement again and this time Savanna and Sandy noticed, as well. "I'm sorry," Cara said. She took her hands away and spread her legs. As she did, a loud and messy spray of pee splashed out of her and soaked into the couch cushion. "Continue your story," she said, as her pee hissed loudly and caused a puddle between her legs.

"I ask him, 'So I can just pee right here?' He nods, so I hike my skirt up until he can see that I'm not wearing panties. He stares at me, eyes wide, still smiling. 'I can't hold it anymore,' I say. 'I'm just going to go.' I let go right in my seat and it's so much and so hot, I can feel it pooling at my crotch and under me. I moan and touch myself while he watches me. 'Oh, it feels so good,' I say. 'Thank you so much. I really had to go.' I can see the bulge in his pants twitching and he kind of makes a groaning sound. 'Will there be anything else, ma'am?' he asks. 'You could join me for a drink,' I say."

There was a pause and in the silence we could hear soft drips from Cara's pee dropping from the couch to the floor. The puddle between her legs was so big it nearly covered the entire cushion. And now she had one of her hands between her legs again, but this time rubbing herself gently.

"That was hot," Sandy said.

"Thank you," Savanna said. "And for the next story, I choose... Larissa!" I laughed, as if expecting that.

"Hold on," I said. I stood up and, keeping my legs together, I emptied my bladder, enjoying the gentle warm flow as it sprayed out of my crotch and trickled down my legs. I couldn't help myself and I started rubbing my pussy as I continued to pee, not caring about the splashes of pee on my fingertips. Cara was watching me and out of the corner of my eye I could see her hand also moving more rapidly. But I was mostly looking at Savanna because I wanted her to see what her story had done to me. I rubbed a little more furiously as Savanna reached for her own crotch and touched her clit with one finger. Sandy was also squirming and I looked over to see her sitting at the edge of the chair, legs spread wide so we could see everything, her hands also lost in the act of rubbing her pussy. I moaned as my pee continued to trickle out and splash onto the floor.

"Oh, I'm gonna pee again," Sandy cried. We all turned to her as she cried out, "Oh, it's coming! Ohhhhh!" Still rubbing herself, a strong stream of pee squirted out of her, splashing messily all over her fingers and her legs as she kept rubbing, gasping, panting. I felt my orgasm building and me knees weakened. I flopped back onto the couch, feeling final trickles of pee soaking into the cushion under my bottom. Finally, I couldn't take in anymore. Apparently, neither could the other girls because as I cried out, they also gasped and moaned and screamed, almost in unison, as we climaxed, screaming loud enough that neighbors would have heard us, if we had neighbors.

I looked at Savanna again as she slumped deep into her chair. An small but unmistakable dribble of pee flowed out of her and soaked the chair cushion. "Mmm, that...was amazing," she said.

"Now," Sandy said, "about that fantasy."

• Like 4

realy nice stories , Ilove this naughty girls !

But I noticed, the stories about girls peeing on carpets, and or floors in semy public Place last time come too short.......

Where are the girls weeing in office, library, cinemas, shop changing rooms...or secretly in friends house? ;)

Where are the girls weeing in office, library, cinemas, shop changing rooms...or secretly in friends house? :wink:

Well, now they are starting to share fantasies, you never know where the pissing action might happen next. :)

Keep up the good work, Wetwulf. I think I've fallen in lust with these girls. :thumbsup:

This was incredibly hot WetWulf! Not only was Savannah's story hot, the real time action at the cabin was super sexy as well. And again, I get the hint of a spark between Larissa and Savannah. Is that my imagination, or does that spark exist?

Thanks for the story. I can't wait for Larissa's fantasy, and the girls' responses to it.