Women who love peeing outdoors

Between all my hiking, biking and boating, it has always struck me as perfectly natural to pee outside. For many years, I thought it was strictly a guy thing. But, having spent a lot of time outdoors with women, I've found that's not entirely true. Sure, some were shy and peed outdoors only out of necessity, but others seemed to be as comfortable with the practice as I was. And, in a couple cases, seeing how quickly they went through a lot of water bottles, maybe even more so.

Perhaps it's because there aren't many situations when society says it's okay a woman doesn't have to hold until she finds a toilet. So, I'm guessing a good number of women use these activities much as anything as an excuse to pee outside. From what I've seen, they can have at least as much fun as men.

I'm hoping there's at least a few on this site who do, too.

• Like 3

In years past we used to hike and explore trails. We also had a boat and we camped out in the woods

When I had to pee I just foundt in the woods. There wasn't any ladies room available so peeing outside was the only choice.

I didn't hold r. I peed when I had toit eithe

• Like 1
In years past we used to hike and explore trails. We also had a boat and we camped out in the woods

When I had to pee I just foundt in the woods. There wasn't any ladies room available so peeing outside was the only choice.

I didn't hold r. I peed when I had toit eithe

Thanks, Kellygirl. I've always enjoyed reading about your adventures in the Northwest.

But, I'd like to think you peed whenever and wherever you did, not only because you had to but also because it was fun. I'll bet you even looked forward to going places where you knew a ladies room wasn't there.

I have known several women who would pee outdoors with no problems at all. One was an old girlfriend, who when she had to pee would ask me to pull off the road, even if there was a toilet (Service station/ rest area/ fast food place) within a mile or so. She was very comfortable peeing outdoors. Another woman who has become a very good friend lives out in the country. If she is outside in the yard, she will pee where ever she is, rather than walking inside to the toilet. She is into pee, and enjoys being watched (and watching others) peeing.

When I go "hunting" at concerts there usually are women who make a big deal out of hiding when they have to pee, or who will stand in a long line for one of the few port o pots. Others seem less inhibited about squatting, and a few seem to actually enjoy being seen. They are the ones who do not make much, if any, effort to hide.

I'd be most interested in your observations. You've probably seen as much in real life as anyone here.

I've long wondered whether there's a "causal relationship" (you'd never guess I was trained as a scientist :wink: ) between women who enjoy activities that take them away from facilities for much of a day and those who find actual pleasure in outdoor peeing, rather than just out of necessity. Likewise, I'm sure many are turned away because their bladder is too shy to allow them to find this sort of thing any fun.

Now, which do you suppose came first, their interest in the outdoor sports or the wet stuff?

There's an outdoor festival coming up in a few weeks, not far from home. I'm looking forward to going to this event, not because I'm particularly interested in the event itself, but I know from past experience there will be limited facilities and long lines at the porta-potties. I take advantage of this situation to pee in the parking lot and anywhere else I can find. If you happen to go.... I'll be easy to spot, I'll be walking around with a BIG water bottle.

• Like 2
Most definitely. I would rather take a leak outside even there is a toilet available. Outdoors is cleaner as well. That's why I always keep a napkin in my pocket *wink*
You're definitely right about the cleaner part. Also, peeing outdoors is greener. I just hope there are a lot more women who think like you. :)
Chrissy,

Is this a music festival, and if so, what is the genre of the music? I am always looking for new events that may be productive.

Not a musical festival. It's an event to celebrate the old "National Road" which ran from Washington DC to Wheeling WV. They have antique cars, trucks, craft vendors, and old construction equipment. It's held in May and again in August. My BF likes to go to this event which is held in a wooded rural area with very little facilities. Cars park on a grassy hillside, and you hope it doesn't rain. The crowd is very tolerant of people relieving themselves in the parking lot, as long as you aren't to blatant about it. The woods at the edge of the parking lot are also great and you frequently see females walking in to or out of them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

We used to hike and explore trails and ghost towns. There usually isn't any ladies rooms available in those places.

When i had to pee I did it where I was. It was sometimes a great experience peeing in nature with a view.

Something to wipe with is a must for this girl so I kept a pocket pack of Kleenex in my purse

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...