By The Roadside

A big thank you to the woman on the side of the A38 just north of Derby. I am pretty sure you didn’t realise the effect you had on me but I was so glad I pulled into that layby.

I was driving home yesterday and had just left the roadwork’s from the M1 motorway, traffic was really slow and all I wanted to do was get home after a couple of busy days away. I had needed to pee since I had been left site, up in the Newcastle area and had been clock watching at all of the services I was passing knowing that if I got to certain locations at a certain time the traffic would be easier than stopping and dropping myself right in the middle of the worst of it, so I plodded on.

As I left the motorway I knew I had beat the worst of the traffic and decided that now I could afford myself the relief and stop at the next services, However as I finished the last of my bottle of Oasis drink I had an idea. Along the A38 there are plenty of layby’s and the wide neck on the Oasis bottle were the things that led me to the idea.

It didn’t take long to find a quiet layby so I pulled in. a quick glance around me confirmed that I was alone and no one was overlooking the area. I got out of the car and made my way round to the passenger seat as I thought this would give me more space to position the bottle and myself.

However as the plan was about to be put into operation a car swung into the layby in front of my car. I swung my legs back into the car and sat in the passenger seat hoping the car would disappear soon and allow me to relieve myself. But….

The drivers door opened on the car in front and a woman got out and immediately ran around the back of the car and opened the passenger door and dropped herself onto the passenger seat. She was dressed in a business suit with black tights and quite high heels. She kept my attention as she didn’t swing her legs into the car but just sat there tapping her feet on the curb and glancing through the back window towards my direction.

It felt like she sat there for ages but my desperation for her to leave was probably adding to the time but what happened next helped the time pass quickly.

The woman glanced back towards me then to my shock and amazement, she slid to the doorway of the car and lowered her ass towards the ground in the same movement she lifted her skirt to reveal the tights were in fact stockings and pushed her silky white knickers down to just above her knees. The skin of her milky white arse were highlighted all the more from the darkness of her skirt and stockings.

With her arse hovering over the ground and her face turned away from me she let loose with a torrent of pee, the initial stream was wide and a mess but it soon settled into a straight stream hitting the curb just below her feet and splashing back under her. The stream seemed to slow a little but still a large puddle was forming under her running off in a couple of streams down the curb.

She pee’d for what seemed like a couple of minutes. When she appeared to be finished she shifted her position slightly and squirted another couple of shots of pee to the curb, she bounced her arse slightly then pulled her knickers back into place then lifting herself back into the passenger seat she smoother her skirt back down her legs.

She stood from the passenger side and let her skirt fall fully back into place then closing the door she ran around the back of the car stealing a quick glance in my direction before opening the driver door and dropping into her seat, she put on her belt started the car and in an instant she pulled out onto the dual carriageway and was gone.

I imagine when she glanced at me all she saw was me staring back with my mouth hanging wide open. It had been a fantastic show and made all the more interesting by the speed at which it all took place.

I was left to consider the logistics of how to pee into a wide necked bottle whilst my cock was harder than I ever remember it being before, I decided the bottle would not work so I just pee’d in a high arch to the curb and watched my pee stream run down to join the wet patch she had left behind.

The rest of my drive home was reliving that experience and my hard on did not subside fully until later that evening

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Things like this always happen in an unexpected moment. The girl overcame her inhibition due to bladder pressure and if I am not mistaken, in the end she also enjoyed the show she gave to you. I know many women are aroused when they give the show. The only thing that worries them is the fear of perv males jumping on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Your experience bought back many memories of witnessing women peeing on road. I usually travel a lot during my vacations and sometimes due to my job as well. Watching women go on road on highways etc. was common growing up early in India where there were few facilities on road and usually either women had to hold it or go on road. It would be a common scene to see women getting off long distance buses and then squatting by the fields on highways. I would observe cars pulled up by the side of the road and the women either peeing behind the vehicle or she would walk a bit down and do it on the fields.

The reason I mention India is that recently I have been traveling every year from US to India due to some work. India has progressed a lot since my childhood but long distance driving still yields some good sightings although they are getting far and less due to highways getting infrastructure.

However, there remains many highways that are still under construction or the facilities don't exist in that sense. Usually the roadside eating joints offer a makeshift place to seek relief in most cases.

Last year I was heading to a ancient seaside spot and I drove an SUV that I had borrowed from my friend. It was a long boring journey but the weather was cool and sunny so I braced myself for the drive.

After three hours of boring drive I noticed that the part of the road was under construction so all vehicles were traveling slow due to the road turning into two lanes for both ways.

Few cars ahead of me I noticed a bus had pulled over by the side on to the gravel. On getting closer I saw some men had stepped off and were peeing by the side on the gravel. It was kind of disappointing not to see any women doing the same. As I passed the bus I had to quickly pull back as there was a truck coming from opposite and had to stop right way in front of the bus as there was another vehicle that was stopped. I noticed few females and that immediately got my attention. Three females were walking back to the bus and I noticed a pool of female pee they had left behind on the dry gravel. I was lamenting my fate at missing all this when I noticed a young woman emerge from the bus. She walked toward the pee spot that was besides a big pile of crushed rocks being used for the road construction. This pile had been stacked by the side of the road.

What the women had done is used that as a shield from the bus passengers, however this didn't cover them up from others on the road and all had a clear view of them. From the pattern of the pee splatters I guessed that other women had squatted with their backs toward the pile and faced sideways to the road. This would give them some relative cover but still expose their sides and to anyone coming from opposite side they would be exposed.

Meanwhile, this young woman was standing by the rocks as her daughter peed. I had no desire to watch her pee but still kept an eye on the woman. At this point I was also wondering if she would go or not. Her daughter had finished up and the mother helped her dress up. I saw her hand the bottle of water to the kid. She was facing me with her back and then I got a pleasant surprise. Due to the road being narrow she was only around fifteen odd feet from my vehicle. From my tall SUV I had a clear line of sight on her. I saw her talk to her kid as she just glanced sideways to the bus while she pulled up her top around her hips. She had an Indian dress that comprises a loosely worn flowing dress on top with pajama bottoms. By this time I knew I was in for a treat as the woman was looker with skinny built with huge tits and of medium height and around early twenties. The woman was taking her time undoing the drawstrings of her bottom as she talked to her daughter. Her back was still facing me at this point and I was expecting her to turn sideways to position her back to the pile and squat like the other women had done. Interestingly all these women could have had more privacy from the road had they just squatted by the side of the pile facing the gravel. This would have exposed them to the passengers in the bus so their intention as in many cases is to get privacy from their know company rather than strangers.

I have noticed this kind of behavior among many women across the globe where they will expose themselves to total stranger and pee but they would not do it in front of those they know. Many times I see this when women pee out of their vehicles when they travel with others. However unlike in India I have also witnessed group of males and females peeing by the side of the road after getting out from their buses or vans.

Anyways back to the woman, she had finally undone her strings and was holding her pajamas by the side. She was looking forward and talking to her daughter as she leaned forward. By this time I was expecting her to turn sideways and squat. To my surprise I saw her quickly slide her bottoms down giving me and others on road a quick flash of a perfect pair of light brown ass that were in perfect shape. She quickly squatted down low to the ground that made her ass spread wide. She was holding her bottoms around her knees with both her hands. I was enjoying all this unprecedented bonanza and was also thankful the traffic ahead of me was still at a standstill.

The woman had squatted close to the ground so even though her glorious ass was exposed there was nothing else visible except for the dark crack in between. I was trying to see her pee stream emerge but there was none. Probably due to the way she had squatted, she was peeing in an arc that was landing ahead of her. It was a bit unfortunate she had squatted that low but I was still happy with the view of her glorious ass cheeks all exposed in bright daylight. The funny thing was the woman was absolutely not bothered with the show and she kept chatting with her kid. As she continued an interesting thing occurred. I mentioned that the road was under construction, I noticed a road roller coming down the gravel from the opposite side. As it appeared to close by the woman I was expecting her to either get up or try to cover herself by turning sideways. The woman stayed in the same position as before but I saw her lower her head and shield her face as the man passed by in the steam roller right in front of her.

I could see the man was not staring at her directly but am sure he thoroughly enjoyed the scene the woman provided for her. From his angle I am sure it was an awesome one of a woman squatted with her legs open wide and her peeing slit fully exposed. In fact from the way she had squatted she probably exposed all her orifices to the lucky guy.

Its interesting to note here the typical reaction of the woman when she realized of her impending exposure to a man. Though she was least bothered about the ass show she was putting on in rear. Its when the man appeared from front she made the gesture of embarrassment by lowering her face and covering her eyes. I have been pee watching since early days of my teen years and this is a typical response I have come across from many women. Some act surprised, others show their discomfort. Many do what this woman did, they continue by lowering their heads and cover their eyes. Others will apologize. Some jump up but surprisingly if you put them at ease many break into a smile and don't bother much covering up. Then there are many who would pee all exposed but not make any eye contact. Regarding this I will recount another of my experiences here regarding brazen pee by women who otherwise would be inhibited regarding exposure.

This woman had peed for over twenty seconds indicating that she had been holding her bladder for a long time over the journey. Her kid was getting impatient at this stage. So far I hadn't seen any stream when suddenly I saw two streams of pee flow down her ass cheeks and land behind her. She adjusted a bit and spread her legs further and now I noticed her stream rolling down between her ass. She shifted around couple of times and each time she did, I would be treated to a quick show of her dark hairy muff. Now I realized what the guy in the road roller must have witnessed and truly envied him. Finally, the woman was done and she got the bottle of water from the kids hands and splashed water on her privates as is the common practice here in India. She handed the bottle back to her kid and she let the top of her dress fall on her ass and while she got up she raised her bottoms up. Sadly there was no more show but I still enjoyed the pretty woman walk back to the bus after giving me a show. As she boarded the bus the traffic ahead of me began to move and before I joined it I took one last look at the spot. I saw two wet patches, one that had made a river couple of feet in front from where the woman had squatted and a small one right below where she was positioned. This proved my hunch that she had made a huge arc that landed few feet in front of her. This kind of view from front is the sexiest view for me.

When my work was over and I was catching a long flight back to US, I was on my way to the airport in a rented taxi. The route to the airport goes through a wooded area and though the route is busy there is no place to stop. As the road was close to end and hit the main highway I saw a van parked by the side. Lucky for me the driver of the taxi was going slow as it was a bit foggy and cold. As we approached the van I saw a girl probably in late teens had squatted behind it. She had lowered herself into the slope by the side of the road to get some privacy but her young dark brown ass with a jet black crack in between was well exposed to anyone on the the road. She did have some cover from the occupants of her vehicle that again was probably her only intention. Anyways my trip to India was fruitful.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2