Self-drying floor.

Yesterday, in need of a piss but with an urge to enjoy doing it somewhere other than the toilet , I decided to stand in my hallway and piss all over the tiled floor. Thought it would be easy to clean a tiled floor, but for an added frisson of pleasure, I just walked away and left it there, planning to go back in two to three hours to mop it up - perhaps after pissing there again.

But when I went to look, it had all dried up by itself! So I pissed on the floor again, and again within a couple of hours it had pretty much dried up. Did the same several times today with the same results. And the place seems not in any way to smell the least bit pissy. And the floor beneath the tiles is solid concrete so there is no way it could be seeping down through. Do I have a magic floor?

Anyway, what this means is that if ever I meet up with a lady from the forum who wants to piss on my floor, she can piss in the hallway anytime she likes and just leave it there - and it will dry on it's own! :)

MissPiss, you planning on visiting southwest England anytime? I have a tiled floor ready and waiting for you. :biggrin:

Steve, really think this need to be mopped up.

We have a tiled bathroom, and it is noticeable if we fool about and not cleaned it, all of our wet fun is now followed by a clean up. Floors are mopped, wet clothes go in the wash, even if they go through the shower first, plastic sheet on the bed, if used, is hosed off too. Strangely enough, we can all be soaked in pee, roll around and wallow in it, and think nothing of it, but when we are done, the cleaning bug kicks in and we do what needs to be done.

Steve, really think this need to be mopped up.

We have a tiled bathroom, and it is noticeable if we fool about and not cleaned it, all of our wet fun is now followed by a clean up. Floors are mopped, wet clothes go in the wash, even if they go through the shower first, plastic sheet on the bed, if used, is hosed off too. Strangely enough, we can all be soaked in pee, roll around and wallow in it, and think nothing of it, but when we are done, the cleaning bug kicks in and we do what needs to be done.

Yeah, it's ok. I mopped it up yesterday. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I was doing a jigsaw at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. I was just wearing a dressing gown and my need to pee was growing. I kept thinking about going outside, but I didn't want to get up from doing the jigsaw as it was nearly finished. After a while, I allowed a little spurt to escape onto the chair. It is a leather covered barstool, so I thought it would be easy to wipe off. Then I allowed a bit more to escape and it pooled between my legs. Finally I thought "what the heck" and just emptied my bladder there on the stool. The pee flowed off the front of the stool and I could hear it pattering onto the floor. I didn't look as I just wanted to relax and let it all go without caring. When I finally finished, I looked down and found a pale yellow lake on the tiled floor, which was much bigger than expected and there were splashed up the side support of the breakfast bar and all over the seat base. I continued to sit in the puddle on the stool until I'd finished the jigsaw, then, I had to get a towel to soak up most of the pee followed by a proper clean with floor cleaner. It was worth it though. In the UK, I often pee on our patio. It dries soon enough and don't need to worry about smells because it rains enough to keep washing it. If there is an unusually long spell without rain then I'll hose down the patio, which seems to take care of it.

Hi Steve

I tend to find much the same. When pee is left to dry you would never know it was there unless it gets moistened again, but as soon as it is dry the smell is locked in again.

If you are going to wee on the floor a bathroom is not a good place because the air is often damp and the condenstation is enough to reawaken the smell.