Peeing Outside

Sometimes when you need a ladies room there isn't one anywhere

I prefer to pee in a ladies room but sometimes it's peeing outside

The biggest problem with peeing outside is the splatter that gets your ankles and shoes wet.

One time I discovered that if I pee on small flowers or into a clump of grass there is no splatter

Small flowers like lobellia or Allysium work great or similar flowers.

Squat so your stream goes right on the flowers or into the grass. It takes a little practice but isn't difficult.

Stairways are also great for a place to pee if a ladies room isn't around. Squat so your pee goes on the step below the one

your feet are on. Works great.

Water is also good to pee in. Out in the woods if there is a creek or other water use it to pee in. You don't have the problems of the splatter and wondering where your pee is going to go. To pee in a creek have your heels at the edge of the creek. Get your jeans and panties to your knees then back your rear over the water and pee.

Something to wipe with is a must too. I keep Kleenex in my purse and jacket pocket.

Another advantage to peeing in a creek is that after you wipe you can toss your tissue in the creek so no trace that you just peed there

Hope this helps out the girls out there

• Like 4

I really like the fact that a girl might pee and soak herself a bit, even moreso if she then just gets on with whatever it is she's doing without worrying about it. Admittedly this is more often than not only going to happen if the girl in question is a bit of a pee fan, but that's obviously not a bad thing!

I appreciate you may be posting to offer help rather than wanting stuff like this in reply mind, so I'll leave it there ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It's a lot easier for us guys to pee outside. It depends where I am as where I pee. Usually I pee on a wall or in the woods on a tree or in a creek.

If I'm peeing on a wall I don't pee straight at the wall. I pee so my pee hits the wall at a angle.

• 3 months later...
Sometimes when you need a ladies room there isn't one anywhere

I prefer to pee in a ladies room but sometimes it's peeing outside

The biggest problem with peeing outside is the splatter that gets your ankles and shoes wet.

One time I discovered that if I pee on small flowers or into a clump of grass there is no splatter

Small flowers like lobellia or Allysium work great or similar flowers.

Squat so your stream goes right on the flowers or into the grass. It takes a little practice but isn't difficult.

Stairways are also great for a place to pee if a ladies room isn't around. Squat so your pee goes on the step below the one

your feet are on. Works great.

Water is also good to pee in. Out in the woods if there is a creek or other water use it to pee in. You don't have the problems of the splatter and wondering where your pee is going to go. To pee in a creek have your heels at the edge of the creek. Get your jeans and panties to your knees then back your rear over the water and pee.

Something to wipe with is a must too. I keep Kleenex in my purse and jacket pocket.

Another advantage to peeing in a creek is that after you wipe you can toss your tissue in the creek so no trace that you just peed there

Hope this helps out the girls out there. Here's me peeing in the woods. It doesn't show but I'm peeing on some small wild flowers.

0014_0047321663.jpg.17860e9eee0d83cfac013daac78fab55.jpg

• Hot 2
  • 5 months later...

How many women really enjoy peeing outdoors? I'd like to think the proportion is about the same as men, even if they often have a bad case of penis envy. :wink:

Certainly, on my hiking trips, I'd notice a few who made sure to drink extra water, just so they could make another stop or two along the way.

We do not encourage the derailment of threads into moral debates about members' own behaviour or interests.

Instead, if members feel strongly about any issue for moral reasons - eg littering the countryside with used tissues - they should start separate threads in the general discussion section rather than criticising other members directly.

I have deleted all those posts that contributed to the derailment of this thread into a moral debate.