Real gender?

A site like W.G.P is great,because it enables men AND women to openly talk about their fetish for observing sexy girls taking a leak.(i still wonder where it comes out of...:confused:)Or guys like me who in "normal" life would never say to a woman something like,"i love the colour of your piss",or "thanks for showing your panty stains",kind of thing,its very liberating.But i do often wonder,if how many of our men,are actually women,or vice versa.Of course,theres nothing at all wrong with pretending to be either,but i do wonder sometimes..When i first joined i was thinking of pretending to be female,but i thought that would spoil my enjoyment.Its ALL good anyway!

I'm a Male member on here that I don't pretend to be any other sex except that of being a male. In getting to know other members . { Both Men & Women } , who like pee and peeing .

That to claim that you are man pretending to be a woman . Is decieving as well as being dishonest . In what you post about on here . because most people on here Trust un what you have to share with them . That if you are discovered to be lying to them . They might then not read nor rate what you have to share with them . Due to the fact that You had decieve them and have broken that trust in them in being truthful . When you were Not !!

So don't lie about what you truly are .

True , I would like to hear more women's opinions , feelings and thoughts on things concerning peeing .

Though there seems to be a lack of women on here . That are willing to open up and share with us all their views , takes and what they all feel about in regards to pee .

I'm applaud those women like Sophie , Crissy , Kelly Girl 59, Wet Fetish Cat , Sally Westbury and Autmn Peach. Along with zzyzx 52 ,that of Miss Piss . Who have shared their love of pee on here . That really makes this website interesting to come to . To share in things about pee .

So should we try to decieve others . I really think Not ...................

Kevin

Well said Kevin!I guess there would be no harm in it,im glad that too that we do have such lovely female members like,Wet fetish Cat,Sophie,Sally,Vikka,and all the others who give us a unique insight into what goes on behind the door marked "Ladies".A world that we guys will never really get to experience,legally,anyway.Also,some of them even share pictures of their lovely female bodies,even weeing sometimes,which i know we all appreciate.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is more difficult for females to express themselves sexually on forums like this. It is not nice to be 'stalked' or 'trolled', and I've experienced both to an extent. I have a good job, and would not want my face to be seen on the internet, it's the same with the males on here and I have to hand it to Kelly for exposing herself in such a way. That's not to deny you glimpses of my body and I hope that I can continue to contribute to this forum without prejudice or harassment.

Sally xx

Westbury.S_Balcony_01.jpg.0fb313769618fc3164379ebbb6a4e9d0.jpg

• Like 1
I think it is more difficult for females to express themselves sexually on forums like this. It is not nice to be 'stalked' or 'trolled', and I've experienced both to an extent. I have a good job, and would not want my face to be seen on the internet, it's the same with the males on here and I have to hand it to Kelly for exposing herself in such a way. That's not to deny you glimpses of my body and I hope that I can continue to contribute to this forum without prejudice or harassment.

Sally xx

[ATTACH=full]43197[/ATTACH]

Sally, I definitely agree with what you wrote. Although I might follow you around, especially when you post your latest sublime prose and pics, I would never stalk.

And, while I might show off a thing or two on here, I wouldn't want my face seen on the internet, either.

I must say I love that latest glimpse of you. Perhaps we should start a thread just for those who wish to pose in bra and panties (guess that would be knickers for you)? :)

• Like 2

Sally xx

[ATTACH=full]43197[/ATTACH]

You look great by the way, and very sexy.

But let me as a mod say this. Female members such as yourself are highly welcome here, and all members are expected to interact with you in a respectful, non-stalking and non-trolling manner. But if you do get any problems at all - and this goes for everybody - have a private word with me or another mod or with Admin, and it will be dealt with.

Just because we have women as well as men here with an interest in peeing for pleasure in some way, does not mean you are fair game for the guys to be less than pleasant and respectful to you.

And you, Sally, are a tremendous asset to this site and we wouldn't want to lose you.

Now speaking for myself. It is the same for most of us on a forum like this, men and women. I myself might be willing to post pics of myself that are in some way intimate, and have posted pics of myself peeing somewhere when the context is right. But I never ever post pics that identify me and definitely no face shots. I think most of us - male and female - will agree with you on that and think the same.

Fair play to Kelly for being so revealing. But we must all respect the fact that the vast majority of us would choose not to identify our real selves publicly here

Incidentally, I sadly lack the looks and sex appeal of Brad Pitt, so there is little demand for pics of me peeing. :)

But I am male, and here is a genuine pic of me in action just to prove it.....

Mirror.jpg.68e836af8b626e5c678c8d67805f5a4d.jpg

• Like 1
You look great by the way, and very sexy.

But let me as a mod say this. Female members such as yourself are highly welcome here, and all members are expected to interact with you in a respectful, non-stalking and non-trolling manner. But if you do get any problems at all - and this goes for everybody - have a private word with me or another mod or with Admin, and it will be dealt with.

Just because we have women as well as men here with an interest in peeing for pleasure in some way, does not mean you are fair game for the guys to be less than pleasant and respectful to you.

And you, Sally, are a tremendous asset to this site and we wouldn't want to lose you.

Now speaking for myself. It is the same for most of us on a forum like this, men and women. I myself might be willing to post pics of myself that are in some way intimate, and have posted pics of myself peeing somewhere when the context is right. But I never ever post pics that identify me and definitely no face shots. I think most of us - male and female - will agree with you on that and think the same.

Fair play to Kelly for being so revealing. But we must all respect the fact that the vast majority of us would choose not to identify our real selves publicly here

Incidentally, I sadly lack the looks and sex appeal of Brad Pitt, so there is little demand for pics of me peeing. :)

But I am male, and here is a genuine pic of me in action just to prove it.....

[ATTACH=full]43203[/ATTACH]

"Something for the Ladies"....I quite agree,as guys,obviously we are on here to talk dirty,sexy etc,and of course if our lovely lady members post any pictures of themselves,then we will very much appreciate that,but it doesnt mean we have the right to be sexually provocative to them.I admit,i find the picture of what we assume is the lovely Sally,very sexy,but that is a compliment,and im sure she would take it as such.No way is direct harrassment acceptable.The girls on here are not here for our tittilation alone,so we must admire them,without upsetting them.(a very fine line as in life!)

The girls on here are not here for our tittilation alone,so we must admire them,without upsetting them.(a very fine line as in life!)

You put your, er, finger on it, Fanny. It is such a very fine line.

Maybe it's the way I'm "wired", but I seem to enjoy more my interactions with the women here than with the men. While I always try to be respectful and treat them as I would treat real-life friends, sometimes my playfulness may cross that line. As a writer, I enjoy wordplay (my second favorite kind :wink: ) and love to use terms that have multiple meanings, particularly if one of them is of the wet persuasion. I hope the members here see no harm in what I perceive as witty banter. If they do, I'm truly sorry, as I want to make all members, whatever gender, preference or length of time here feel welcome on this site.

• Like 1