Question

[ATTACH=full]36911[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]36912[/ATTACH] Why do girls take selfies on the toilet?

The selfie phenomenon sees no sign of abating and you could argue that it has empowered women and gives them an opportunity to hold the camera and control their erotic self expression, for me the toilet is a safe refuge in which to do that, I would hazard a guess and say that these examples feature women who are probably bi-sexual, although the girl on the left looks more punky and aggressive in her manner.

• Like 1

Im glad they do.Keep snapping,girls!Also,why not take in the bowl afterwards too?The one on the right is quite sexy,you can just about make out the very top of her slit,if you look closely.Which i have.:wink:

Some people take selfies 24/7, I guess the toilet doesn't stop them. I think I've only ever taken a handful of selfies on the toilet, and one of them was as a joke to show my disgust of having no toilet paper.

• Like 1

As Sally says, "The selfie phenomenon sees no sign of abating...", so I think we should roll with the times. :)

What do you say we start a thread called Selfie Of The Week? Girls get to post their favorite pictures of themselves. Members vote using the rating buttons, say, one point for "Like" and three for "Hot"? Winner is the one that week who wind up with the highest score.

• Like 1
As Sally says, "The selfie phenomenon sees no sign of abating...", so I think we should roll with the times. :)

What do you say we start a thread called Selfie Of The Week? Girls get to post their favorite pictures of themselves. Members vote using the rating buttons, say, one point for "Like" and three for "Hot"? Winner is the one that week who wind up with the highest score.

I like the idea but I'm worried the winner will just be the person who shows more flesh. For example I might post a photo of myself like above, while another member could post a very similar photo but nude. I'm sure they would get the most votes.

• Like 1
I like the idea but I'm worried the winner will just be the person who shows more flesh. For example I might post a photo of myself like above, while another member could post a very similar photo but nude. I'm sure they would get the most votes.

It would still be fun.

Sophie, with or without clothes, I'm pretty sure you have your own ways of staying in contention for the top spot. :)

I think there is room for a bit of artistry here.I wouldnt vote for a picture just because the girl had exposed herself fully.It could be in the location,or the position for a wee etc,that you would judge on.Or a picture of Shakira wiping herself post weewee,would be a contender.:laugh:

Sophie if you did post such a picture,i would vote even if you still had your knickers on,just about to wee even.:thumbsup:

• 3 months later...