When Tua Got A Stalker

When Tua Got A Stalker

Noushka was from Kummavuopio, which is a small village almost as far north as you can get in Sweden, about 255 kilometres North of the Polar Circle. She was small and pretty. Her eyes were as dark brown as they could be without being totally black. Her hair was dark brown too. It was very thick and very long, it reached down to her waist. The only way to keep it in order was to wear it in a long, thick plait down her back. A couple of months ago, she and her mother and her five years elder sister moved to Stockholm.

The big city was at first a frightening experience for Noushka. In Kummavuopio she'd been a bright and outspoken girl with many friends, but now she'd become bashful. Everyone behaved and spoke in a way she wasn't used to. Sometimes she even had difficulties to understand what people said. And it didn't get easier, when she began in her new school. The first weeks she didn't speak a word unless she was spoken to. But gradually things improved. Her class mates thought it was exciting that she was from such a far away part of the country, and were curious about her. Even if she was still a bit shy, she got more and more talkative, and her class mates discovered, that she was quite amusing with a funny way of expressing herself. And she also had a refreshing, sparkling laughter.

One day, in the recess between two lessons, she noticed a cute, slim girl at the school yard. She was quite small, but not as small as Noushka. She couldn't help staring at the girl, who was speaking and gesticulating in a lively manner, standing in the middle of a group of other girls. Noushka turned to her classmate Ulla, and asked her:

"Who is that girl over there, who's waving her hands and talking so much?"

"Oh, that girl, it's Tua."

"What a cute name! She seems popular."

"She is! She's very good at several sports, football, running and swimming. And all the boys are swarming around her, but it seems they won't get paid for that, hehe!"

"Why is that? What do you mean?"

"Well... there are rumours, that she's lesbian..."

Noushka looked at Ulla. She hated, when she didn't understand. She thought it made her look as a fool, and mostly she didn't venture to ask. But from some reason that she couldn't make clear to herself, she wanted to know all about that girl, Tua.

"Lesbian... what's that?"

"Oh, Noushka, sometimes it seems as you've come directly from Mars! Lesbian is a girl, who's in to other girls!"

"In to other girls? How? What does that mean?"

Ulla doubled up with laughter.

"You're really too much to be true! Lesbian is when you prefer to make love to an other girl instead of to a boy. When you're homosexual."

"Oh, I see..." Noushka said thoughtfully. "I know what homosexual is. We've talked about such things in school. But our teacher didn't tell us, that it could be called lesbian as well."

On the following recesses that day Noushka couldn't take her eyes off Tua. She wanted to get to know her, to be her friend. But she didn't know how. Tua was always surrounded by her friends, she would probably not as much as look at Noushka. And Noushka was too shy to make an attempt to talk to her.

After having dinner that day, Noushka went to the room of her sister Livli. Although Livli was five years elder, the two sisters were very good friends, and she was used to talk about everything with her.

"Livli, do you think I'm lesbian?"

"Huh?"

"You know... I've never been with a boy, not even kissed..." She blushed.

"That doesn't mean you're lesbian. Maybe you haven't met a boy to fall in love with. There weren't exactly crowds of suitable guys in Kummavuopio, remember! If any..."

"B... but there is this girl I saw at school today. I..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I noticed her at a recess, she seemed so funny, gesticulating and laughing! She looked so cute! I asked my classmate Ulla about her, and she told me that her name was Tua, that she was very popular, and that she maybe was lesbian. I had to ask Ulla what lesbian meant..."

"So she's lesbian but that doesn't make you one."

"I don't know! I don't know! But at every recess I couldn't keep my eyes from her! And at the lessons I couldn't wait for the next recess!" She began to cry.

"Oh, Noushka, don't cry! Maybe you're lesbian, it's not the end of the world! But being in love with another girl doesn't necessary mean that you're lesbian. When I was at school I was terribly in love with one of my female teachers. And I have been with other girls a couple of times!" Admitted Livli and blushed...

"Been with...? Did you have sex? How was it?" Noushka stopped crying, being curious now.

"It was... it was... nice! No, actually better than nice! It felt better than sex with guys..." Now Livli's face was deep-red.

"Were you in love with those girls?"

"No! I liked them, of course, but I've never been in love with a girl."

"Did you get, you know..." Now Noushka blushed too.

"Get what?" Livli said teasingly.

"You know what I mean! I mean orgasm, did you get an orgasm?"

"Yes, my little cute sister! Of course I did!And not only one. You see, a great thing about having sex with a girl is that girls can have several orgasms, while a guy mostly can't get more than one. Then he gets tired and falls asleep!"

"Yes, I know! Not that about guys, but when I masturbate I can get several orgasms!" She was silent for a moment. Then she said in a bitter voice: "I bet Tua has had sex with lots of other girls!"

And that ended their sisterly chat.

The following days Noushka was watching Tua. She tried to not be too obvious; she didn't want Tua to notice her interest. She started to follow Tua at the days, that they finished school at the same time. She was careful to keep enough distance so as to not be discovered. She thought that Tua was the most wonderfully cute girl she'd ever seen. She wanted to know everything, absolutely everything, about her. What she liked to do, her habits, and so on.

One day at a recess she noticed Tua bending over slightly and putting one hand on her crotch, pressing her skirt in between her thighs, while she was nervously tiptoeing on the spot. She evidently needed to go to the toilet. But she didn't; the bell rang for the next lesson, and Noushka saw her following her classmates to their room.

That day they finished school at the same time, and as usual Noushka followed Tua at a distance. Now and then Tua showed signs, that she needed to pee. She even began to keep a hand tucked in between her thighs, while she was walking. When she reached a crossing, where the traffic signs changed to red, she started to dance on tiptoe, still with her hand between her thighs. But suddenly she stopped and quickly parted her legs. Noushka, standing close to her, crouched behind a box, witnessed with wide eyes how she began to wet herself! At first it was a thin trickle, but then it grew to a thick stream hitting the ground with big splashes! There were people at both sides of Tua, but the noice from the traffic was so loud, that nobody seemed to notice the pee running down under her skirt.

Noushka was mesmerized! She'd never watched a girl of her own age pee herself before. She thought that Tua looked so cute, like a little girl, wetting herself! The sight also made her feel kind of aroused, excited! Tickling feelings ran through her body! She wanted to wet her panties too... She really wanted...

The traffic sign changed to green. Tua hadn't yet finished peeing. She followed the other people crossing the street with pee still running down her legs, leaving a trail of wet spots behind her. When Noushka a while after followed her, she giggled, when she stepped on Tua's wet spots.

On the other side of the street was a park, which Tua started to cross. After a while she turned into an arbour beside the path, and sat down on park bench. Noushka sneaked in behind a shrubbery, from where she had a good wiew at Tua without beeing seen herself. She saw how Tua pulled up her skirt and examined her soaked panties. She kept her skirt up, and to Noushka's great amazement, she parted her thighs widely, and began to rub her panties upon her private parts! Wow! It looked like she was masturbating, Tua thought. As she kept on stroking her crotch, Noushka got more and more convinced, that she actually was masturbating! She was wriggling herself on the bench, her hands got more and more active. One hand caressing her breasts and the other fondling her private parts.

Noushka got increasingly excited! She'd never before seen a girl masturbating, and now, before her eyes, she saw her beloved Tua masturbating in a public park! After first having wet herself even more publically! All of a sudden she got aware of, that she too was busy fondling her little mimsy upon her panties! She panted heavily! She saw how Tua flinged her head to and fro, and flicked her fingers upon her crotch; her whole body shaking. Noushka felt her fingers getting wet from the fluids, which had soaked her panties.

Now she heard a choked scream from Tua, and watched her jigger her legs high in the air! Tua was orgasming! She saw Tua orgasming! Oh, Noushka was so happy! So happy, that she too came! Not once, not twice, but three times! She had to press a hand on her mouth not to cry out loud; she didn't want Tua to notice her.

After a while Tua continued her walk home. Noushka didn't follow her any further. It was something she wanted to try now... Something she hadn't done since she was a very little girl. She pulled up her skirt again and waited. And waited... And finally it happened! She started to wet her panties! At first she didn't think of parting her legs, and her pee was running down her legs and filling her shoes! It felt so warm and cosy! Then she parted her legs, and her pee was streaming forcefully through her panties and down to the lawn. Again she was rapidly filled with excitement and... and horniness! She came with such a force, that her knees weakened and she ended up sitting on the lawn with her thighs spread and pee flooding the grass between them and surrounding her bum until she was sitting in a pool of pee! She put her hands in the pool and whisked the pee. She felt hilarious!

A new story about Tua and Noushka will come. I hope ;)

• Like 1