The Camping Trip: Part Four

Thanks everybody for the likes and hots. I'm going to hold off before posting the next part because I kind of feel like I'm dominating the forum. Maybe after a few others post some stories, I'll put the next chapter up.

Thanks everybody for the likes and hots. I'm going to hold off before posting the next part because I kind of feel like I'm dominating the forum. Maybe after a few others post some stories, I'll put the next chapter up.

Been great reading all your stories. But no worries about dominating the forums. But if you need other stories to feel that you are not totally dominating the place, I will try and add more very soon - probably tomorrow now.

I have just reaquainted myself with the Cassie series I wrote some time ago - 13 parts in all. It eventually exhausted me and I was struggling with it, but now I plan to continue it refreshed, having left it alone for so long. Here it is if you haven't yet seen it. I link to the last part I wrote - part 13 - because beneath the story I have posted the links to all the preceding 12 parts. It is best read from part 1 onwards.........

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/with-cassie-and-crew-at-chloes-piss-party-part-13.2448/#post-26024

Part 14 and more coming soon, hopefully.

I also have an idea for another Wet Carpet magazine entry.

WetWulf,

You are providing fantastic content to this forum right now, which is why people like me log in here in the first place. It is not in any way preventing anyone else from posting stories, so please continue. I'm desperately waiting to see what our naughty narrator has in mind.

• 1 month later...