penis envy tour

I just got back from one road trip the other day and I'm already planning another one.

Only this time I'd like to bring a woman along. It's sure to be a scenic trip, but it's a lot of driving. Good conversation (as well as naughty fun) sure would make the time go by more quickly. I'd definitely appreciate someone who would enjoy the views and who'd share their views with me.

I'll have to warn you, there likely won't be any toilets on the way. I hope that won't be a problem and that you can pee alongside the best of men. Or, at least me. There will be plenty of opportunities. But, there will also be times we won't be able to pull over to the side of the road. You'll have to hold for hours. Or not, if you like wetting. Or seeing if you can fill an enpty bottle from a car seat.

It would also be a great help if you have a competitive streak, particularly a golden one. You're certain to get all the chance you want to see if you can pee as long, fast, far and high, as well as in as many places as me.

Now, who would like to go? :) (I'd have said come :wink: , for we might do that as well. :biggrin: But, I'm making no guarantees. :cool:)

• Like 2

I'm still looking for a woman who'd like to take a road trip with me. I have someone in mind, but we haven't yet confirmed our plans.

I'd like to think this concept of a long trip works so well in many ways. There's sure to be much to see, some of it outside of the car, too. The journey will be filled, as we become unfilled, with plenty of opportuni-pees :) , as well as much desperation. I'm not so sure about accidents. I don't think Allstate is going to cover me, even if I may be in good hands. :wink:

What we can look forward to is traveling down back roads for hours, well away from facilities. These are my favorite drives, the hours, er, flowing by, as I'm behind the wheel, enjoying lots to drink and miles of twists and turns and bumps, but there's also plenty of stops to check out the scenery, as well as the distant views. :wink: At least,... eventually.

I'm sure we'll quickly overcome any shyness we might have, that necessity will triumph over any last strains of modesty. I'm pretty sure you'll want to watch me. Then, there's also that certain thrill the first time you get caught by another. I'm also hoping that at least one of us has a streak of exhibitionism, and a golden one at that.

Of course, I'll need to know whether you prefer to wet or pee. And, would it make a difference whether you were alone or if I was with you? In any case, I'll bring along plenty of towels. If you chose the latter, would you be able to pee into a container? How about if you were driving and I was holding? And, what size would it need to be, a coffee cup or one for a big soda? Or do we go for the wide-mouth one-liter water bottle? Larger? :drowning: Well, just how about only to take the edge off?

Speaking of holding, I need to know what you consider a reasonable time before we need to stop, say, from the time you're empty until full? How about, from the time you first realize your need until you're jumping up and down and moaning? Or, from you saying we need to stop until there's major flooding?

I'd should think we'd want to go camping, where we would get up in the middle of the night to answer nature's call. Or, maybe when it was raining, we'd find a cheap motel out in the boondocks (no other places were available) where we didn't dare touch anything and pee off the deck, out the window... or something! After all, desperate times call for desperate measures.

There would be times where we might hike to a waterfall, where the running water would add to our desperation (and it's much too cold to jump in!)? We'd have to make waterfalls of our own. Or, we're on a narrow mountain road, there's no place to pull over, with thousand-foot drop offs on either side. Good thing there's that empty water bottle. You did empty it, didn't you?

As you can tell, I'm into the playfulness of this sort of thing (we play and we're full). As I see it, we become more comfortable with one another as the miles go by and the trip becomes an opportunity to see how many places we can pee, our way of marking off where we have been. We might even have to try several different ways, and change positions. How about we pee off a dock at dusk (some place where the water would be way too cold to step in), knock the dew off weeds at dawn, challenge each other for distance (I'm pretty good at that), aim our streams at one another (I'd love to find a woman who can play "crossing swords")..... We might even see how many drinks we can have before the first one of us has to pee? Now, that might give cause for serious desperation.

I hope I'm going down the right road. :) So, I want your input on what kind of things you'd like to see and do. Of course, your output will be most welcome, too. :wink: )

Sure, there will be times when you'll likely wish you had a penis, if only to do what you'll be doing more easily. Or, more obviously. :biggrin: But, I can guarantee you'll enjoy the fact you're still a woman. I'll even let you sing Shania Twain. Makes for an interesting road trip, won't it? :)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I'm glad I have a penis. :) Not that I'm willing to give it away, but should you have the need for one when you're along for the ride, I might let you borrow mine.

If you're interested in going with me, you can sign up here. While the next trip won't leave for a few more weeks, you'd better hurry, as there's only so much space. And, wouldn't you know, it's filling up quickly. :wink:

• Like 1

It would be awesome though if we could organise a members evening,or outing.It will probably never happen,but rules could be like;No peeing in private,or at least it would be acceptable to ask if you could watch,or there could be group peeing sessions where a few of us all go at the same time,men and women-optional.Maybe if 2 members hit it off,there could be sexual activity,but i think we could say,its not a gang bang,and just try keep it fun,and just about the peeing.Watching each other pee would be amazing,i guess many would be worked up,at such a gathering,and maybe a rule should be sexual harassment is not tolerated.Ah well,back to world of reality......:)

Fanny, you're not horning in on my road trip, are you? If you want to get in on the fun, why don't you start one of your own? :)

No,my friend,yours sounds pretty cool..I have a wish that all members met up and get all pissy in front of each other,but in a really fun,kind of non sexual way,if you could do that...:)

No,my friend,yours sounds pretty cool..I have a wish that all members met up and get all pissy in front of each other,but in a really fun,kind of non sexual way,if you could do that...:)
You're right, my trip is pretty cool.

But, to put this on takes a great deal of effort or, at least, a lot of hard work. :wink:

I don't do -- or sing -- Shania. I'm more Gretchen "Redneck Woman" Wilson, with the four-wheeler to prove it.

That's fine with me, just as long as you don't make me pull over any more than I need to. Why, I'll even spring for new seat covers.

If the weather holds which I don't think it will, me and my boyfriend are supose to go hiking. It is a couple of friends suggested it because of the view. There are stop points with a tent for during the winter but no wasrooms or nothing else. It is a 5 hour walk and the sun is out, so I am putting my cross country shoes on and go enjoy before it pours... Thank god for vacations :biggrin:

Sephora, I hope the good weather holds at least as long as you can. And, remember the first rule of hiking, be sure to bring along plenty of water. That way, even if the rain doesn't come, you'll enjoy some pouring of your own.

Omg my feet and legs hurt!! I am in shape but this is a challenge. 5 hours of up and down, up and down. Also this doesn't help when you have a wet saggy shoe with your own urine. Lololol

Well, there was about an hour of rain and the rest was nice. I almost waited in one area for almost one hour with other people waiting and squeezed inder this small tarpoleon. After hearing rain pooring, guess what that activates?? After a while I just said screw it and pulled down my leggings and went then the boyfriends, she is going to flood is all. Then i heard another girl saying: she is on to something and did the same.

Anyways i was very proud of myself "flooding" the earth.

Besides that, i must have peeded 6-7 times. One of them was on my boyfriends face because told me that I must keep him alive with hydration. All the other times were in the grass or on a rock.

Now i am going to pass out!!

• Like 3

Yes, you should be very proud of flooding the earth, especially if you did it 6 or 7 times. Considering the volumes you hold, I just hope it wasn't all in one place. :laugh:

Now, why in the world did you have a wet, soggy shoe? :unsure: Oh, never mind! :wink:

I think I'm the one who's envying this camping trip.

Well, if mother nature needed water for her plants, i am glad that I provided. I had to play down there so that they can spread but it was too late for my shoe.

The amount of people we have passed and saw peeing was alot. At least I waited when people went by. There was this one guy standing around at a check point staring are some pee. He even followed us probably waiting for me or my man to pee. We also saw a young girl, must of been in her mid teens, who was giving oral to her boyfriend or whoever he was.

• Like 1
You are from Quebec too??? Where are you located if I may ask?

Hello mon quebecois, unfortunately, I rather not give out information because it's a small world and the reason why I came here is to keep my identity private. I hope you understand?

• 8 months later...

I'm heading out on the road again this week, so another Penis Envy Tour (long hours on the road and no facilities) will soon be underway. I hope that at least one woman who enjoys peeing outdoors will join me, even if it's only for part of a day.

Once again it's starting in the Midwest, where we'll water a few cornfields, then through the mountains to see a lot of waterfalls and streams and on to the beaches of the Atlantic Coast so we can practice writing our names, maye even to a few cities where we'll have to be sneaky. Anyone care to join me?