Im Dario, who are you?

hello folks, how are you?

I was just wondering, what kind of people are in this forum. So I'm Dario.. i am 22 years old and I am from Zurich, Switzerland. I love the fantasy of girls peeing in naughty places since a few years... since my teenage years.. But until now, I never found any girls who like that fantasy too. Then I found this forum. And it has a lot of members! I always read stories about young and hot girls wo like the fantasy of peeing in naughty places, but I didn't meet any of them until now.

What kind of people are you? Are there really a few girls/women on earth, which like to piss in naughty places? Or is it jus my fantasy that you exist? Are there any girls in my age which are into peeing?

Where are you folks from? Are you all from America? Or are there any girls from europe or even Switzerland??

It's a pleasure to be on this forum! Im really looking forward to get in touch with you :)

greetings from zurich

dario

The Ladies on this forum are fellow member. Do treat them with the respect of any fellow member. You may have some enjoyable conversions.

The members are from all over the world. England, America, Sweden, etc. I just can't recite them all.

Welcome to the site, Dario. I'm glad you've found us! As bpb said, our members are from all across the globe, but personally I'm from the United Kingdom. You'll be pleased to know the females you described definitely do exist, and you'll find some on this forum of a wide range of ages. I look forward to chatting with you soon. :)