Paula in a cheap hotel

Here is a possibly true story that I lifted from the now defunct Sprinkles erotica site, and posted on another forum. I am glad I did because Sprinkles no longer exists. Anyway, the original author of this story is someone with a very Welsh-looking username - Llwynog......

Paula and I had gone away for the weekend and had decided to stay in a seaside hotel on the Friday night. We had been out to a pub for a meal and had both had a couple of pints. By the time we got back to the hotel we both needed to piss and at the top of the stairs noticed that the bathroom on our floor was already occupied. There was another on the floor below, but thinking we would only have to wait a few minutes, went in to our bedroom. I switched on the TV and Paula sat in one of the casual chairs and settled down to watch a film before we went to bed. I opened the bottle of wine that I had in my case and poured two glasses. As I passed one to Paula she asked if the bathroom was empty yet. I opened the door and looked across the corridor. The bathroom was still occupied.

“You'll have to go downstairs” I said.

“It's OK, I can wait a bit longer” she replied.

Paula was a bit drunk by now and I wondered just how drunk, so as I was refilling her glass with red wine and she said “I think I will have to piss now.”

I replied, “Save going all the way downstairs, why not squat in here, on the carpet?”

“I can't do that!” she said.

“Go on. Just piss there beside the chair, I'll hold your glass, you won't miss any of the film, and it will save you the walk”

“Not on the carpet!”

“It will be dry by the morning” I added.

“Mmmm.... well......... oh fuck it” she said and slid off the front of the chair pulling her skirt up to her hips as she did so. She was not wearing knickers, as was usual when Paula wore a skirt, as she found it easier for pissing in semi-public places and had become a habit. So there she was, squatting in the middle of the room, in front of the chair with her knees apart. “I'm sure I shouldn't” a quick spurt of hot piss shot from her cunt and splattered on the dark carpet “be doing” another hard spurt “this” she said and just let go. She leaned back against the chair and her hot piss sprayed out hard, hitting the soft absorbent carpet a foot in front of her.

“That feels better” she said, and now still pissing hard but relaxing she looked up at the TV, reached for the wineglass I had been holding and took a drink. Paula's hot stream was still hitting the carpet noisily and I had a good view of it spraying from her cunt. The carpet was thick and soft, easily soaking the warm yellow piss being sprayed on it.

After about thirty seconds it was over. Paula sat back in the chair and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Not long after, when the film finished we got into bed, both being half-asleep. I went across the corridor and pissed in the shared bathroom and by the time I returned Paula had already fallen asleep. I knew she would wake again before long as the need to piss always woke her in the night and she had not pissed since soaking the carpet earlier. So missing her before bed piss would probably wake her fairly soon.

I was just starting to fall asleep when I felt Paula roll over a couple of times and then sit up. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and started to stand up.

“Where are you off to?” I said, knowing full well of her need.

“I need to piss” she replied.

“Can you remember the way downstairs? I said reminding her we were in a strange hotel.

“Um.... I don't think I'll bother” was the reply. I thought she was about to sit back down on the bed but she simply squatted right there and I realised what she was going to do. It was only moments before I heard a loud hissing and splattering noise as she pissed hard onto the carpet as she had done earlier. This time it was dark and all I could see was a vague shadow as she squatted there. With no other sound in the house, the hiss was really clear and seemed very loud but in reality would not have been heard beyond the room. Paula pissed for what seemed like ages. I could only imagine how much of a soaking the carpet was getting. When she eventually finished, with a last spurt, Paula got back into bed.

“Did you just piss on the floor?” I asked, although it was obvious I already knew.

“What me?” She replied, “I wouldn't do anything like that”

In the morning, Paula told me that she had woken once more in the night, and had left the room to go for another piss intending to use the bathroom. With no lights in the corridor she has been unable to find the right door and feeling the need to piss suddenly increase had simply squatted and relieved herself in the hallway.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
This is a true story but her name wasn't Paula. It happened about a week before the story was first posted on sprinkles page.

Thanks for that. Then I guess you must be the author of that account. Do you have any more such happenings to tell us about or was this a one off? If there were ever any other pissy adventures we'd all love you to share them with us. :biggrin:

slight fuckup with user name but I did write it. Check out peesearch for Vicky stories some of which are of the same woman. I have always written stories close to fact, only altering dialogue when translated from Welsh and possibly location to avoid identification.

I will try to write a few more tales.

slight fuckup with user name but I did write it. Check out peesearch for Vicky stories some of which are of the same woman. I have always written stories close to fact, only altering dialogue when translated from Welsh and possibly location to avoid identification.

I will try to write a few more tales.

Oh right, the Llwynog who wrote the opening story here on Sprinkles, and Vixen3 on Peesearch who wrote about their peeing adventures with Vicky, are one and the same person and both you? Well in that case a very warm welcome to the forum. I have long been a fan of Vicky's adventures, and that kind of peeing in naughty places material is very welcome here. It would be a great contribution to the forum if you could copy and paste all of Vicky's adventures and post them here. Be even better if you could add new ones.

• 5 months later...
Steve, have you save any of the Vicky stories? I can't find the originals and struggle to copy/paste

I am trying to write more but have lost track of which stories I have told

I can access all your posts on PS, including all your posts about Vicky. With your approval - and giving you full credit - I can copy and paste all the Vicky posts here in a new thread. I have no problem at all with copying and pasting. But I have to start work early tomorrow and so need to be in bed soon. But I can do it tomorrow evening if ot's ok with you? And they will all be in the same place and in the order in which you wrote them.

In your own time Stev with my full approval. When I can see what is there maybe I can add some more.

Congrats on becoming staff member.

I have already - several days ago - located all the Vicky stories I know about and posted them in this thread - http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/vicky-by-lesful-vixen3.2793/

And thanks.

• Like 1