Paula in a cheap hotel

• 1 month later...
This is a true story but her name wasn't Paula. It happened about a week before the story was first posted on sprinkles page.

Thanks for that. Then I guess you must be the author of that account. Do you have any more such happenings to tell us about or was this a one off? If there were ever any other pissy adventures we'd all love you to share them with us. :biggrin:

slight fuckup with user name but I did write it. Check out peesearch for Vicky stories some of which are of the same woman. I have always written stories close to fact, only altering dialogue when translated from Welsh and possibly location to avoid identification.

I will try to write a few more tales.

slight fuckup with user name but I did write it. Check out peesearch for Vicky stories some of which are of the same woman. I have always written stories close to fact, only altering dialogue when translated from Welsh and possibly location to avoid identification.

I will try to write a few more tales.

Oh right, the Llwynog who wrote the opening story here on Sprinkles, and Vixen3 on Peesearch who wrote about their peeing adventures with Vicky, are one and the same person and both you? Well in that case a very warm welcome to the forum. I have long been a fan of Vicky's adventures, and that kind of peeing in naughty places material is very welcome here. It would be a great contribution to the forum if you could copy and paste all of Vicky's adventures and post them here. Be even better if you could add new ones.

I'll add my voice to the chorus of appreciation of both this story and those that have been written about Vicky. If there is more to tell, I will definitely be part of a rapt audience.

• 5 months later...
Steve, have you save any of the Vicky stories? I can't find the originals and struggle to copy/paste

I am trying to write more but have lost track of which stories I have told

I can access all your posts on PS, including all your posts about Vicky. With your approval - and giving you full credit - I can copy and paste all the Vicky posts here in a new thread. I have no problem at all with copying and pasting. But I have to start work early tomorrow and so need to be in bed soon. But I can do it tomorrow evening if ot's ok with you? And they will all be in the same place and in the order in which you wrote them.

In your own time Stev with my full approval. When I can see what is there maybe I can add some more.

Congrats on becoming staff member.

I have already - several days ago - located all the Vicky stories I know about and posted them in this thread - http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/vicky-by-lesful-vixen3.2793/

And thanks.

• Like 1