Places to pee

I regularly pee in the shower and I occasionally water a large bush in the garden. Also if I'm busy working online at home in the evenings or at weekends I occasionally pee in a vase, jar or, sometimes measuring jug, as my loo's upstairs and I tend to do whatever I'm doing downstairs. I then rinse it down the kitchen sink. If I'm using a measuring jug its alwats interesting to see how much I've done. Usually it's somewhere between 400 and 600nl.

• Like 2
Anywhere outside. I like squatting down the side of my van, showing just enough of my bum for a passer by to see but still not enough to see me :wink:

Would love to be walking past as you were weeing, would be turned on by seeing wee come out of your fanny

• 2 weeks later...
I like to pee just wherever I happen to be at the time. No cleanup or it ceases to be convenient so a discreet wee down my legs to soak into carpet or through my skirt into a seat is ideal.

Some women have it easier like this, they can just pee under a skirt discretely. I do envy your ability to do this PP, and you are an inspiration to try and find clothes I can go in without anyone knowing.

Some women have it easier like this, they can just pee under a skirt discretely. I do envy your ability to do this PP, and you are an inspiration to try and find clothes I can go in without anyone knowing.

Three words: black running shorts. With the right shorts, wetness is almost invisible (unless you still have pee dripping on the floor). I've peed my shorts sitting in a hotel lobby then walked to the lifts and nobody noticed. The right shorts are almost magical