Manon And Her Magic Whistle. Chapter 5.

A new chapter in which Manon dresses up in sexy underwear before she leaves home for a new adventure with her Magic Whistle.

You'll find Chapter 1 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-1.4389/

Chapter 2 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-2.4394/

Chapter 3 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-3.4402/

and Chapter 4 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-4.4413/

Now Manon knew what both ends of the Magic whistle could do! What a lot of fun she could have with her marvellous whistle! Her head got filled with all sorts of naughty thoughts.

Next morning she jumped out of her bed and ran to the window. She drew the curtains, and laughed with delight, when she caught sight of a blue heaven and a brightly shining sun. A perfect day for naughty mischiefs, was her first thought. And, as it was Saturday and no school, she had the entire day at her disposal. She jumped out of her pyjamas and began to rummage about in her chest of drawers. She supposed, that she would need several pairs of panties, and chose some of various fabrics, styles and colours. Hidden in the back of a drawer she found a pack containing a pair of light brown nylon stockings, and another pack containing a white garterbelt . She’d bought them a couple of weeks ago, thinking, that she now was old enough to sometimes dress up in a more sexy way. But up to now, she hadn’t tried them on. “But today I will”, she whispered. She sat down on the bed side and began to put on the first stocking. It was a bit tricky, being the first time, but little by little she managed. She stood up and picked out the garterbelt from it’s pack. She put it on. At first she wasn’t sure of what should be in the front and what should be in behind. But when she looked in the mirror, she saw how it was meant. And finally, after some fumbling, she managed to attach the stockings to the garterbelt.

Standing before the mirror in only nylon stockings and garterbelt, she was in her firm conviction, that she looked outstandingly ravishing and sexy! By comparison with other girls of her own age her body had developed rather late. It wasn’t long ago since she’d begun to grow hair on her mimsy, but although it was very thin, she used to shave it off. When they changed for Physical Education at school, she’d noticed, that most of the other girls were shaved clean. And she liked, that it gave her the look of a little girl.

She heard her aunt Anouk calling, that breakfast was served, and hurried up to complete her dress. As she didn’t wish to spoil the sexy image, she chose a pair of silky, white panties instead of the usual cotton. Her tiny, but well-shaped breasts were very firm and didn’t need a bra. A pleated, blue, shortish skirt, a yellow blouse (she giggled: A French girl wrapped in a Swedish flag!) and on her feet her favourite sport ballerinas. Lastly she put some extra panties and pantyhoses, a box of Kleenex and a bottle of coca cola in her blue canvas messenger bag.

She hadn’t made up any specific plans for the day. She decided to play it by ear. She took the bus downtown. She strolled about the streets for a while. She was so excited. She waited for a suitable opportunity to use her Magic Whistle. But the streets were too crowded. She continued walking, enjoying the wonderful sunny spring day. A balmy breeze found its way in under her skirt, gently caressing her bare thighs above the stocking tops, making her aware of that she for the first time was having nylon stockings. She felt very grown-up and sexy!

Ahead of her a statue of the great Swedish author August Strindberg appeared. It was standing in a small park. The park seemed to be pretty empty, why Manon decided to look for her “opportunity” (!) there. It was a hill with lots of trees and bushes with fresh, green leaves. The lawns were covered by carpets of blue scilla. Narrow foot-paths crossed the park in different directions. She walked up to the top of the hill and sat down on a park bench. She looked around. Not a single soul in sight. But it was a nice place to rest at, and she remained seating.

A movement on a path a bit below, made her alert again. It was a woman (“Hurrah!” Manon whispered). She was heading up to the top of the hill, where Manon was seating. She was pretty young, 22-24, Manon thought. There was a park bench opposite to Manon, and she crossed her fingers: “Please, please, let her sit down there! Please!” And that was just what the young woman decided to do. She sat down and lit a cigarette. Manon gave her a good look. She was pretty good-looking, very blonde, and wore a bordeaux-red skirt and a grey cardigan.

Manon took out the Whistle from her skirt pocket. She pondered over, which end of the Whistle she would blow. She decided to begin with the making-horny end. She put the Whistle to her lips, and blew. It was a moderate blow, and she waited in eager expectation for the effect. She wasn’t disappointed. The girl began at once to squeeze and rub her thighs. Then she took a paper, which she’d brought with her, and unfolded it on her knee. With one hand she held the paper, and the other hand she put under the paper. Very soon the paper began to move, making it obvious, that her hand was engaged in doing something under the cloak of the paper. To Manon it was also obvious, what that “something” was! It got her so aroused, that she couldn’t remain inactive. She parted her legs slightly and pulled up her skirt a bit. Enough to reveal her white thighs above the stocking tops. She put her trembling hands on her thighs, and began to stroke upon her nylon stockings. Oh, it felt so nice!

Manon looked at the girl, and noticed, that she seemed to be looking in between Manon’s knees. The paper moved in waves over her hand. At that moment both Manon and the girl at the same time discovered a woman and a man coming in their direction. The girl stopped to move her hand under the paper, and Manon put her skirt straight again. When the couple had passed them, the girl’s hand got active again. But Manon wanted to try the other end of the Whistle too. The making-to-pee end! She’d begun to need to pee pretty badly, and the thought of her and another girl wetting themselves at the same time made her insainly excited!

She took out the whistle again and blew. This time in the pee end. Not too hard, she didn’t want her to pee too soon. Then she turned the whistle and blew in the making-horny end again. The effect was terrific! The girl moved her hand in such a vehement way, that the paper flew away, and Manon could see, that she had pulled up her skirt all the way. She had her hand inside both her pantyhose and her panties, furiously rubbing her pussy.

Manon followed her example, hitched up her skirt and put her hand inside her panties. She caressed her throbbing, stiff knob, which made her to moan of lust! With her other hand she began to rub her sensitive inside. She was now on the edge to both wet herself and to orgasm. She heard the other girl pant and moan, and suddenly a low but sharp cry gave away, that she began to orgasm! And that did it for Manon! She came harder, than she ever had before! At the same time she started to wet herself! Her hot pee flowed over her hands and through her panties. She looked eagerly at the girl. Would she too wet herself? And yes! She did! She was still orgasming, when a strong stream forced its way through her panties. In astonishment she looked down, she was actually peeing herself, she couldn’t believe it!

Their orgasms eventually ebbed out. The girl stood up and took the few steps up to Manon. She leant over Manon, and said:

“I’m sorry! I don’t know, how it happened! I’ve never done anything like this before.“

“Oh, don’t feel sorry! It wasn’t your fault, we couldn’t help it, it just happened,” Manon stuttered out. “And… and it felt so… I mean, well, I kind of liked it!”

“Yeah, that’s so crazy! I too liked it! And yet I felt so terribly embarrassed for wetting myself like a baby! By the way, my name is Annika: We should know our names, as we’ve shared a pretty intimate moment!”

“My name is Manon!”

“Are you from France? It sounds so from your accent.”

“Yes, I was born in France.”

They chatted a while before they parted. But before that they exchanged their mobile phone numbers.

TO BE CONTINUED. (At least I hope so, I haven't yet begun writing the next chapter! I have no clue whatsoever what Manon will be up to next time!But I have a feeling, that she's becoming more and more naughty...)

• Like 2
So, your whistle is going to be a friend maker, Oh Vikka you have such a horny mind.

Where would we every be without it. We so missed you while you were depressed.

I missed you guys too :)! Yes, I must have a horny mind, mustn't I:whistling:

A nice horny chapter.I like the description of how it feels to wear stockings and suspenders.Cant wait for Manons next sexy adventure.I cant help feeling Manon and Annika are going to get better aquainted.....:wink:

Vikka, after the last chapter I was hoping that Manon would use both sides of her whistle to make someone horn and desperate at the same time, and am ecstatic that she did just that with Annika. What a hot scene! You described it beautifully. I hope that we see more of this couple in the future. Thanks for the story, and I can't wait until I read the next chapter.