Peeing Outside

I'm not sure how many girs are on here. Have you peed on your shoes while squatted down peeing outside?

Even if your stream is not going on your shoes there is the splatter that will get you.

Just by chance one night my husbband and I were out celebrating my 21st birthday. We went t a tavern and drank a lot of beer. We left the tavern around one in the morning. I was kind of tipsy and we drove around so I could sober up.

After a while I had to pee. My husband stopped the car. I was about to float away. I hopped out of the car hiking my dress und getting my panties to my knees. I squatted down and started peeing. I looked under me and noticed I was peeing on some small flowers.. After I was done I noticed my shoe were dry.

Ever since if I have to pee outside I pee on small flowers or other plants I can squat over.

If there is a creek or other water I pee in it. Water is great to pee in. You don't have to worry about where your pee is going to go. The water is also excellent to dispose of your TP. Just toss it in the creek and it's gone

• Like 2

I remember being out with a girl who pee'd right by me once, without me saying anything she announced 'I'm getting better at this, the last few times I've pee'd on my shoes'. :laugh:

As you and CrissyP said, I guess it depends where you're actually peeing, but also how well you can control your stream. One of my female friends hates the idea of peeing outside for the sole reason she's convinced she'd make such a mess...