Back in the "swing" of things

After two years out of the game, we had our first swinging experience during our Florida trip! And, it ALMOST came with a pee experience, too! My hubby found this couple off Craigslist who we met on the Friday night we were there. We met up at a bar that was close to the beach house. They were really cute (which is always a worry when you meet off CL - are they really who they say they are?). He's a cop and she's a 6 ft. tall blonde. We really liked them both, which is also a concern when it comes to couples - you know, the wife's hot, but him not so much. :tongue: We ended up at another bar that was a little more lively and got some drinks. It didn't take long for us to start flirting with each other! At one point the girl started kissing me in front of about 20-30 patrons. That started raising some eyebrows and whispering conversations! I was wet immediately!!

We decided to invite them back to our place for the night. On the way back (we rode with them from the first bar to the second), somehow my hubby brought up the subject of pee. I'm not sure quite how he did it as might night was a little foggy, but he did. The cop instantly got excited! In fact, he pulled the truck into a parking lot and both guys got out and peed right there! It was hot! Now, the wife had never thought much about it before, but said she was intrigued.

We ended up playing with them for a couple of hours and finally passed out around 2am. They really wanted to come over again sometime that weekend. We were trying to work out the logistics as they didn't have somebody to watch their son for that long of a time. Saturday, hubby and I spent the day wandering St. Augustine and then it was on Sunday that we recorded our new pee videos. The Broncos game (fucking Broncos) was later that afternoon/evening and they were going to try to come back over. Well, it turned out that the cop had gotten a little jealous of seeing my hubby with his wife and wanted to bitch out! But, the wife still wanted to come over. Apparently, my hubby had convinced her to pee for him and she was really excited about trying it. Actually, he had even convinced her to pee WITH me and was going to record it (yeah, sorry guys). I've never done that with another girl so I was really looking forward to it! But, she got a guilty conscience about coming over without him and ended up staying home. Boo! That would have been amazing!

Hubby has been in contact with her quite a bit since our trip and she REALLY regrets not coming over. Oh well, maybe next time!!

• Like 3
Great story Autumn, it's a real shame that he had gotten jealous and things had to end early!

Right? Well, truth is, he....uh..."struggled", so I think he was a little embarrassed, too. They had quite a bit more to drink than we did and my hubby definitely did NOT struggle! Haha! His wife really liked my hubby, too, so I think all of that kind of scared him off.

• Like 1

Heres hoping for another time it works out better.Maybe if you set the ground rules beforehand,you could agree to watch everyone pee,but absolutely no touching,or whatever..If it was me,i would WANT to touch the women.Of course,if no touching was the agreed rule,i would respect that,and be happy to observe the peeing only.

Heres hoping for another time it works out better.Maybe if you set the ground rules beforehand,you could agree to watch everyone pee,but absolutely no touching,or whatever..If it was me,i would WANT to touch the women.Of course,if no touching was the agreed rule,i would respect that,and be happy to observe the peeing only.

Yeah, we won't need the no touching rule with this couple, though! The wife enjoyed both of us WAY too much for that! Haha!

• Like 1

Nice story and a shame it didn't get to a second meet although it sounds like it might do.

I have been on the swinging scene a number of year both on my own and with a lady friend I have mentioned in other posts. Alcohol is usually a bad idea, well too much is anyway, partly for the performance reasons!

When meeting with my lady friend there are often problems as all four have to be attracted, all four have to get on and so on, and that is quite difficult to achieve.

You do need to tread a bit carefully as she sounds a lot more interested than him and that can cause them, and possibly you, problems going forward.

Also, not heard many good things regarding meeting genuine swingers from craigs list, you might be better to join a swinger site, if you want to pm me I can let you know the one I have had some success with and they have more and more Americans on there.

• Like 1
Nice story and a shame it didn't get to a second meet although it sounds like it might do.

I have been on the swinging scene a number of year both on my own and with a lady friend I have mentioned in other posts. Alcohol is usually a bad idea, well too much is anyway, partly for the performance reasons!

When meeting with my lady friend there are often problems as all four have to be attracted, all four have to get on and so on, and that is quite difficult to achieve.

You do need to tread a bit carefully as she sounds a lot more interested than him and that can cause them, and possibly you, problems going forward.

Also, not heard many good things regarding meeting genuine swingers from craigs list, you might be better to join a swinger site, if you want to pm me I can let you know the one I have had some success with and they have more and more Americans on there.

We're actually on a site that's big here in Denver, but they didn't have many members where we were in Florida, so that's why we went the CL route. I agree about the sites being better, though! We've tried CL off and on over the last four years and have found some very good people on there, actually. There are a ton of flakes and fakes, or course! But, as was the case with us, newer couples don't usually know about AFF or SLS or the other big sites out there when they first start, so CL seems to be a good starting spot. Being cautious and looking out for red flags is huge.

Regarding the couple, well, they live about 1800 miles from us, so I'm not too worried about it! Haha!

1800 miles, they are unlikely to turn up on your doorstep :biggrin:

Meeting as a couple seems to be so complicated, if me and lady friend fancy some fun with others we tend to use clubs these days. At least there are people there and you can pick and choose who you want to play with, or not play with. There is even a club not too far away talking about extending their wet room so they can hold watersports events so we are hoping that comes off.

• Like 1