Leaking

Sometimes I've heard of girls leaking/dribbling as they get to the toilet. I don't mean full on wetting, but letting go of a few dribbles in their knickers, usually as they approach the toilet. Is this a common thing?

Females need to do "Kegel" exercises regularly to strengthen the pelvic muscles. Helps with stress incontinence, overactive bladder and tightens the pelvic floor muscles after giving birth. As women age, these muscles tend to get weaker.

Sometimes I've heard of girls leaking/dribbling as they get to the toilet. I don't mean full on wetting, but letting go of a few dribbles in their knickers, usually as they approach the toilet. Is this a common thing?

Oh yes without a doubt. There's something about almost getting there that subconsciously makes you feel relieved. maybe like a premature ejaculation. That's the only way I can describe it.

Guest WetFetishCat

This happens to me all the time, especially when I'm on my way to the bathroom and quickly trying to take off my pants. Or if I really have to pee and stand up to go to the bathroom, I always leak.

This happens to me all the time, especially when I'm on my way to the bathroom and quickly trying to take off my pants. Or if I really have to pee and stand up to go to the bathroom, I always leak.

Does it happen just when you get to the bathroom? Is it just a dribble or lots?

I think this happens not just at girls, but at girls it´s maybe more common. If I had drunk much coffee, then this also happens sometimes at me if I have to pee very, very bad. I guess in my case it´s more because of the any substances from the coffee wich are irritate the bladder. Usually, without coffee, I can hold three times more without leaking.

I don´t know if this happens also at some girls or if it is at girls usually just the pelvic which makes problems.

I think this happens not just at girls, but at girls it´s maybe more common. If I had drunk much coffee, then this also happens sometimes at me if I have to pee very, very bad. I guess in my case it´s more because of the any substances from the coffee wich are irritate the bladder. Usually, without coffee, I can hold three times more without leaking.

I don´t know if this happens also at some girls or if it is at girls usually just the pelvic which makes problems.

Coffee has caffeine, which will irritate the bladder, male or female. I drink a lot of coffee and it does make me go more often. I can tell a big difference when I drink decaf or regular in how often I need to use the bathroom. Caffeine is a diuretic, no matter how you take it, soda, coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.

• 9 months later...
This isn't just a problem for women. If I am bursting I feel my control starting to slip more and more the nearer I get to the toilet. I thought it was called the key in the front door affect.

I know what you mean about "The key in the front door effect". I live in an apartment building. When I'm sitting in the car, I can be fine, but then when I get out the sudden urge hits. I have to walk through a parking lot, down a hill to the front entrance. Then after I unlock the door, I have to go through the lobby, get on an elevator and up five floors. I have to walk down the hall to my apartment, unlock the door and finally to the bathroom. This is not a trip to be made by those in desperate need. I've made a few puddles in the parking lot, next to my car since I've been living here. It can be kinda tricky to avoid the security cameras.

• Like 2

I agree with CrissyP and Mike. If I really need go, just starting to undo my fly is enough to lose control a little. I'm not peeing when I get my cock out but I've dribbled or sprayed a little on many occasions. And once I lost it enough that my cock emerged already in full flow ... got a little messy that time lol. :tongue: