Snapchat

Slingwow

You're unlikely to get female members wanting to exchange snapchat pee pictures if they don't know you (although I'm not saying it's not possible).

If you're just talking more generally, then I definitely think snapchat could be used by couples who both like peeing to share naughty pictures and videos. Admittedly, it's not quite as secure as made out; there are secret apps that can save snapchats (although snapchat are cutting down on them after the recent hack) and the pictures aren't immediately deleted from the servers. However, out of all the ways to send a personal pee pic/clip, it's probably the best if you're looking to be more discrete (but it's probably still best to exclude your face). The problem is, the recipient can only enjoy it once! :laugh:

The idea of getting a random 10 second piss video sent to your phone every so often is nice.

• 1 year later...

I was thinking about the same. I tried to find some peeing snapchat contacts but I failed. So if anybody would be interested in sharing some pictures (of puddles, streams, pissing body ect) please add me on snapchat: pandrew1992

If you would send me a picture I would return you anything you want of course :-)! So please dont be shy.. we could try and if you dont like it.. it was a try. But Im just interested in pictures of women..