Hello Fellow Urine Enthusiasts

Came across this place and lurked most of the day. Seems to be a lot nicer than the last site of this type I was a member of. I see a review thread for it so I'll go throw in my two cents.

Myself? I'm a guy and I'm a urine enthusiast.* I like to be on the receiving end. Especially drinking from the tap. Damn good at it too! :) Not a fan of desperation or making a mess for others. It's rare that I miss a drop, but if I do, I clean up after myself.

I've been lucky enough that I've got to try everything I've wanted to try, but that also leaves me with no fantasies. (:

Hope everyone is having a good time and save some pee for me!

* Mitch Hedberg reference.

Myself? I'm a guy and I'm a urine enthusiast.* I like to be on the receiving end. Especially drinking from the tap. Damn good at it too! :) Not a fan of desperation or making a mess for others. It's rare that I miss a drop, but if I do, I clean up after myself.

I've been lucky enough that I've got to try everything I've wanted to try, but that also leaves me with no fantasies. (:

Welcome to the board! I'm new here too. I'm also a huge fan of Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.), so I'm embarrassed to say I don't get your reference! Time to listen to Strategic Grill Locations again, I guess... :D

Envious that you've gotten to try everything... I'm still dreaming of that...

I'm also a huge fan of Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.), so I'm embarrassed to say I don't get your reference!

It's sort of a weak reference. In one of his routines he refers to a boating enthusiast and then says that he hopes that no one calls him him a boating enthusiast. Instead he'd rather be called a "a guy who likes to boat." I was thinking of that and that's why I said "urine enthusiast" instead of "a guy who likes piss."

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you feel at home here.

And having read your comments about another forum's past moderation, let me assure you - and I think I speak for all three of us - the mods here are servants of the forum, not masters of it. None of us are any better than any other established member. We do not expect eternal gratitude for what we choose to do willingly here. I personally have no problem with public discussion of any moderation decision I make, and if somebody wants a decision of mine explained I will do so in a polite and friendly manner. And I personally - and I believe this to be true of the other mods too - will never engage in behind the back dissing of other members.

I will do all in my power to keep this place as friendly and free of rancour as it is.