Engineering a situation

pwpj

I have a very good friend whos bladder reacts to alcohol - if we're out drinking she will need a wee regularly. Usually we meet up in city centre bars etc, so it isn't a problem.

I thought about engineering a situation in which she'd be desperate. Not far away from us there's a village with a little pub I'd quite like to go to. We could spend a few hours there, then walk back to the town, which takes you along a pathway along the route of a long-closed railway line. It takes about an hour to get back to the main road. Now, if I engineered this situation she would surely be desperate at some point along the way and need to wee in a bush. How would I broach the subject? Is this too mean?!

Rather than engineering it, you could be (partially) open about it. Either warn her before you start that it will be a long walk to town with no public toilets. Or just before leaving the village pub you could suggest to her that she visits the Ladies immediately before leaving as it will be an hour before you reach any more toilets. That way, she will know that she either has to hold it (which is not what you want) or will have to pee outdoors during the walk.

I once did a long country walk with a female pal of mine,actually a quite attractive pal,but no more than that sadly.Anyway of course during the 4 hour march she kind of hinted she needed to go,so i said ill walk on a few yards while you go and catch me up,so she did climb over a stone wall,and i just glanced around to see her just ducking down,as she went out of sight i looked back about 20 yards to try see her,but couldnt.I did shout if she was ok,and she said "wont be long",she was only 30 seconds,i guess she just wee'd.However because i knew she was there it was still kind of sexy,but then i saw her move to stand up and rejoin me,i pretended to be nonchalant,but as she caught up with me,and on we went,i was thinking of her pussy and peeing,and kept getting semi,but she was a good friend and never thought of any wrong doing with her,the rest of the day.She did ask me if i needed to go,my mind raced a bit,thinking she wanted to hold it for me,but i thought not..I went to pee when we reached a pub later.Nice day out though.

I have a very good friend whos bladder reacts to alcohol - if we're out drinking she will need a wee regularly. Usually we meet up in city centre bars etc, so it isn't a problem.

I thought about engineering a situation in which she'd be desperate. Not far away from us there's a village with a little pub I'd quite like to go to. We could spend a few hours there, then walk back to the town, which takes you along a pathway along the route of a long-closed railway line. It takes about an hour to get back to the main road. Now, if I engineered this situation she would surely be desperate at some point along the way and need to wee in a bush. How would I broach the subject? Is this too mean?!

She may think badly of you if she gets the idea you have brought her out here just to get her to wee outdoors.Maybe tell her its a fair way,and is she ok with that?Tell her theres bushes around if she gets caught short,take it from there,but good idea to mention this.

Does she know you are interested in peeing? And you didn't make it clear if she is a platonic friend or a more intimate friend which obviously affects things.

Anyway, if she knows your pee interest, she will probably work out your intentions herself, and if she agrees to go to the country pub she is already playing the game I would think. If she isn't keen, then that would indicate she knows her problem and doesn't want to be caught out.

Egwalrus's suggestion of needing to pee yourself is a good suggestion. You can see if she shows any interest, plus it is might encourage her to feel more comfortable about her need.

Having said that, I used to see a girl years ago, she had no interest in peeing at all but we used to spend quite a bit of time outdoors. She would always let me watch her squat, but it didn't turn her on in the slightest, and if I peed, even if I was aroused, she wouldn't even glance over.

On the other hand, a girl I see occasionally I introduced her to pee play and almost from the start she can't get enough. It was almost a eureka moment for her.