Naughty peeing: getting caught and the legal consequences

All enthusiasts of girls pissing in naughty places out there.

You know those videos you love to watch featuring women pissing on changing room carpets,? Or all over clothes that they then just walk away and leave in there? Great aren't they? And I am sure that most of those interested in this sort of thing have read the accounts of - perhaps even interacted with - girls who love doing this sort of shit. I know I have.

But unfortunately, here is an account of a woman who did this but forgot to pick up her wallet and all it's incriminating ID which identified her. Pretty dumb, eh? After pissing all over a whole load of clothes in a changing room which together were worth a substantial sum, she leaves incriminating evidence that identifies her, and is now facing prosecution. Here's the story.....

8:35 P.M. UPDATE — Police have found and arrested a woman suspected of urinating on clothes at a Walmart store in Cape Coral.

Christina Cifaldi, 22, of Cape Coral was charged with criminal mischief and property damage.

Employees at the store on Del Prado Boulevard told officers that they saw her take $163 in clothes off the racks and go into a fitting room.

The employees told police that the woman then urinated on the clothes and left the store.

Police found Cifaldi because she left her wallet, with her driver’s license, in the changing room along with the urine-soaked clothes.

She was released today from the Lee County Jail after paying $500 bail.

Her next court appearance on the criminal mischief charge is May 11.

Here she is....

[MEDIA=liveleak]ebc_1272033811[/MEDIA]

I wonder what her motivation was. It could be naughty peeing fun, but it's just as likely to be a form of personal protest against Wal-Mart. That company has made a lot of people very angry because of its business practices.

Apparently this was in the year 2010, but I can't find any follow up reports about trial or sentencing. I wonder what happened to her.

I wonder what her motivation was. It could be naughty peeing fun, but it's just as likely to be a form of personal protest against Wal-Mart. That company has made a lot of people very angry because of its business practices.

Apparently this was in the year 2010, but I can't find any follow up reports about trial or sentencing. I wonder what happened to her.

Yes, it could well have been a personal protest thing too. She'd certainly have said that if it went to court - far less embarassing than publicly admitting to getting a kick out of pissing on stuff.

But perhaps she settled out of court and the charges were dropped? Or perhaps she had a legitimate grudge that could have made WalMart look bad which they didn't want mentioned in court, thereby leading them to just drop the charges? Who knows! But I suspect that the absence of any follow up information does suggest that ultimately there was no prosecution.

Maybe she was just off her head,and needed to go..Im not really interested in WHERE a girl pees,with me its all about the sexuality of it,just observance,the act itself.All this peeing on carpets,or peeing on your clothes is pointless,and thats not judging others,just not my bag.Girls,just pee in the toilet,and let me watch!:wink:

Im actually glad that there are legal consequences for inappropriate peeing.My own point of view,is that if I choose to roll in someone elses urine,thats MY choice.Also,there could be kids who might see this too,someone peeing on the floor,its not what id want my kids to see.But i wouldnt really enjoy the idea of maybe sitting on a train where some drunken twat had just pissed his pants,or yes,even a girl had peed.(especially without me seeing her..)To my mind its paramount,that any involvement with another persons urine is voluntary.As a man,im actually revolted,by going in toilets where some other guy has pissed over the seat,or the floor.Im not sure what the law is in UK relating to public urination,but i guess they would get you on indecent exposure.

Im not being judgmental can i say,but who wants to sit in a pool of piss,without being party to the game?Its probably different for girls,in certain circumstances,they can probably pass a little pee without it being too noticable,panty liners etc kind of thing,but to wilfully piss over a public amenity,in public,is just wrong.Look at the moronic scum in UK who think its funny to pee over war memorials for example.Is that sexy?I think not...

This is always the argument, and an easy one to see the merits of. I understand where you are coming from, FW. And pissing on a war memorial shows a particular lack of respect that no decent person can approve of.

But I must also say that it is very easy and straight-forward for those such as yourself - who have no real interest in girls pissing in naughty places - to take the moral high ground. But for those of us who cannot help being turned on by girls doing this stuff, it is not so easy. If I see a girl pissing on a carpet somewhere, that turns me on. I cannot help that. So I therefore do not feel able to condemn anyone for doing it, without being a hypocrite. When viewing such stuff, I tend to lock any moral objections in a box and not let myself be troubled by them. I won't condemn anyone who does this. I cannot. I enjoy seeing or hearing about it too much.

That's just the way my sexuality is wired. Does that make me a bad person? Because in most other respects in life I am a decent and moral person.

When it comes to real life, though, any girl with me who wanted to piss all over the place would be invited back to my place and given carte blanche. I'd worry about the clean up later. I would not encourage her to piss on anyone else's carpets or furniture. Of course, in my stories girls piss on carpets all over the place, and not just their own. Pubs, nightclubs, hotels, other peoples's homes - they piss everywhere without qualms. But these are just stories. They are not real. So it doesn't matter.

This is always the argument, and an easy one to see the merits of. I understand where you are coming from, FW. And pissing on a war memorial shows a particular lack of respect that no decent person can approve of.

But I must also say that it is very easy and straight-forward for those such as yourself - who have no real interest in girls pissing in naughty places - to take the moral high ground. But for those of us who cannot help being turned on by girls doing this stuff, it is not so easy. If I see a girl pissing on a carpet somewhere, that turns me on. I cannot help that. So I therefore do not feel able to condemn anyone for doing it, without being a hypocrite. When viewing such stuff, I tend to lock any moral objections in a box and not let myself be troubled by them. I won't condemn anyone who does this. I cannot. I enjoy seeing or hearing about it too much.

That's just the way my sexuality is wired. Does that make me a bad person? Because in most other respects in life I am a decent and moral person.

When it comes to real life, though, any girl with me who wanted to piss all over the place would be invited back to my place and given carte blanche. I'd worry about the clean up later. I would not encourage her to piss on anyone else's carpets or furniture. Of course, in my stories girls piss on carpets all over the place, and not just their own. Pubs, nightclubs, hotels, other peoples's homes - they piss everywhere without qualms. But these are just stories. They are not real. So it doesn't matter.

Steve,i knew as soon as i posted that,it would sound very high handed,and i apologise!What im saying is this;basically dont piss all over where innocent people will be around what you are pissing on.As long as everyone is ok with what youre doing its fine.Sorry for the attitude there.....

Steve,i knew as soon as i posted that,it would sound very high handed,and i apologise!What im saying is this;basically dont piss all over where innocent people will be around what you are pissing on.As long as everyone is ok with what youre doing its fine.Sorry for the attitude there.....

No need to apologise at all, FW. You are entitled to your views which are perfectly valid.

And whilst as a forum we would discourage criticisms of the posts or fantasies or confessions of individual members, threads like this are fine for full and frank discussions. As long as none of us gets personal towards any other member, we should all feel free to tell it like it is in terms of our opinions. No need to pull punches really.

You are fully entitled to your opinion, and fully entitled to air it. And I for one will never think any the less of you for doing so, even if I should disagree with you. Free speech is important to me, and I believe to this forum as well.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont agree with fannywatcher.

I think, all the nice girls shouldnt go to the toilet for pee, they should pee whereever they want.

i encourage all nice cute girls: Pee on the carpets and floors whereever you feel, the urge , enjoy your arousal, enjoy your bodies,

and TAKE CARE, to NOT get CAUGHT, by the WRONG PERSONS !!!