Costumes and RP

Sure it does. I had a GF once who loved to dress up to the nines, like going to a job interview, and then I would mess her up and dishevel her and fuck her ( and yes sometimes shower her)..........so much fun!! She was also way into dressing like a slut.......and I was into exhibitionism so I liked to wear different cock jewelry.....So Yes!!....Dress

it up and mess it up!!.................

• Like 2

Me and my wife do it from time to time, it can be exciting!

What we have done in the past, is we pick out clothes that were going to wear and she has more options than me, women always have more clothes and shoes and ways to fix their hair and jewelry. 

But we don't show the other what we're going to wear, only thing we do know is where there going to be, she usually gets dressed and goes to the club or wherever we've decided,  then I get ready and go to the same place.

And when I walk in, I have to scan the club or walk around to locate her then I have to try and pick her up! Or I sit at the bar and she has to come to the bar to order a drink or I try to buy her one!

And we've tried different scenarios! This is just one we've done. But it's  lot of fun! Because you don't know what they necessarily look like or where they are other than they're somewhere inside the club!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, goldmund50 said:

Sure it does. I had a GF once who loved to dress up to the nines, like going to a job interview, and then I would mess her up and dishevel her and fuck her ( and yes sometimes shower her)..........so much fun!! She was also way into dressing like a slut.......and I was into exhibitionism so I liked to wear different cock jewelry.....So Yes!!....Dress

it up and mess it up!!.................

Mhmm sounds fun :😀 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

Me and my wife do it from time to time, it can be exciting!

What we have done in the past, is we pick out clothes that were going to wear and she has more options than me, women always have more clothes and shoes and ways to fix their hair and jewelry. 

But we don't show the other what we're going to wear, only thing we do know is where there going to be, she usually gets dressed and goes to the club or wherever we've decided,  then I get ready and go to the same place.

And when I walk in, I have to scan the club or walk around to locate her then I have to try and pick her up! Or I sit at the bar and she has to come to the bar to order a drink or I try to buy her one!

And we've tried different scenarios! This is just one we've done. But it's  lot of fun! Because you don't know what they necessarily look like or where they are other than they're somewhere inside the club!

Sounds hot! 

28 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

What pee fun have you done while in your bratty school girl RP?

I would be in detention for being on my phone all class and the principal (hubby) wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. It gets really interesting afterwards 😛

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, Kathleen said:

I would be in detention for being on my phone all class and the principal (hubby) wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. It gets really interesting afterwards 😛

Are you open to sharing what happened next?! Did you wet yourself in your desk during detention or leak as you ran down the hallway to the bathroom?

Just now, ChrisS said:

Are you open to sharing what happened next?! Did you wet yourself in your desk during detention or leak as you ran down the hallway to the bathroom?

I would be "embarrassed" by my accident and bribe the "principal" with a good time

@Kathleen - Sounds an amazing scenario, love it.   Hope your Principal is a lacking in principles when it comes to encouraging one particular schoolgirl into a very (naughty) good time...

Note I've relocated your thread here into Pee Talk since it's deliciously headed that way.