Just telling of our trip

on the porch

Ruth here ,

we are in Florence ,Italy .we were married in a small town named Tegganio . Wayne has a,lot of family there , we had a old fashion wedding .I was given a lace shawl that his great aunt of 94 got from her grand mother , I was truly honored . We did all the things people do in Florence , eat , walk , look, eat .He showed me things I never knew about ,or ever seen . This art work made me feel small ,and overjoyed that such things can be shown . I have never seen any of this in my whole life . and the shopping OMG !  He told a sales woman in a very high end shop to show me everything and with no limits . In my past life I never really had anything of my own except the farm that was passed to me after my husband died , That's when I met Wayne , the commune wanted me to give it to them , Wayne  by Kansas law said  it was mine by marriage . He arranged to sell of to a developer . and now I had money of my own the first time . See why I love him so much . He saved my life , I'll say it over And over . Thats why I give my body any way he wants me to . I was married at 15 it was arranged , got pregnant and had a miscarriage. After that he never touched me again . I'm in my,50s now and I,have been shown a whole New world . OK I'm,done 

• Like 1

Ruth is a wonderful woman , we are going out now , and do what most Italians do at sundown . go walk the streets arm and arm . Most of the tourist got on their buses and left . She has  on a really nice lite dress , and no panties on , this drives me crazy  , we were at a outside restaurant and the way she was sitting . just enough leg showing to make my mind go wild with passion. She is really the center of my small universe.

Be back later 

We are in Naples now , We went to a place called Pompeii , I was overwhelmed with wheat I saw ,I,never seen or heard of anything like this . We were never taught about history in the community , only reading the bible . what I saw was so sad , and to see the castings of where people fell and were buried from the volcano . Every day I see and do news things I had never done before ,I'm so lucky to have Wayne in my life .

The hotel were at is very old and oh so wonderful ,and on Thursday we go to an Opera ,I never even knew what that was ,So He is buying me the proper dress to go ,and him in a black tie suit ,wow I can't wait 

Edited by on the porch