Great desperation at the Medieval Festival

Mary, I so love you for sharing this honest and open account of what happened to you that night, I fully understand your situation and the extreme pressures you endured in your bladder. I love the skirt you were wearing very much, and honestly feel that if you had pulled it up a short way you could have relieved yourself standing up without your pee touching your skirt at all. You only needed a spot standing behind someone or something to allow you to pee through your knickers without anyone noticing. In most situations like that with a lot of people no-one expects people to be peeing, and as long as you weren't acting or moving strangely no-one would guess that you were actually peeing under your skirt. I hope you take what I say to you in the right spirit Mary, and do keep going with your unfortunate, (but none the less exciting for us!) desperate experiences. xx

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This post puts me in two minds in what to reply as firstly I feel very much sympathy for you @Mary Moon as you were in a position that you did not want to be in, being desperate and feeling that you would not survive unscathed.   But on the other hand it was so super sexy that you and your friend ended up peeing in a stairwell!   That was a hot and naughty place to pee.

Knowing about your general difficulties with holding and getting very little notice, you were brave going out like that and you did really well to manage to hold on until you found a suitable place.  Your group obviously prioritised your privacy as the most important and didn't worry about leaving a puddle in the staircase, thinking that to be much better than peeing in a gutter or street behind a car but risking being caught.  To me, that choosing to pee inside in a stairwell is very sexy.

@steamlover6 has a good point that you can find places to pee discretely outside if you choose the way you position yourself.   To pee standing under the cover of your skirt would certainly not attract attention although it does depend greatly on how your own stream behaves as to whether you can get away with a straight down stream or whether you would end up with a wet skirt and wet legs.   I'm all in favour of a discrete (or even not so discrete public outdoor pee but I totally love the fact that you (or your friends on your behalf) chose to pee in the stairwell though as it is a much naughtier location. The fact that your friend joined you in peeing there makes it even better.

Would you mind saying what kind of stairwell it was?   e.g. car park, emergency exit from somewhere, access to a bridge etc?   Was it a concrete floor and did you pee on a landing near the door or a half landing between floors, or did you pee on the stairs themselves or did you maybe go up a few floors to reduce the risk of someone walking in on you?   If you don't want to answer, that's fine of course, but I would be very interested as I love peeing in such places and I love ladies doing this too.

19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

This post puts me in two minds in what to reply as firstly I feel very much sympathy for you @Mary Moon as you were in a position that you did not want to be in, being desperate and feeling that you would not survive unscathed.   But on the other hand it was so super sexy that you and your friend ended up peeing in a stairwell!   That was a hot and naughty place to pee.

Knowing about your general difficulties with holding and getting very little notice, you were brave going out like that and you did really well to manage to hold on until you found a suitable place.  Your group obviously prioritised your privacy as the most important and didn't worry about leaving a puddle in the staircase, thinking that to be much better than peeing in a gutter or street behind a car but risking being caught.  To me, that choosing to pee inside in a stairwell is very sexy.

@steamlover6 has a good point that you can find places to pee discretely outside if you choose the way you position yourself.   To pee standing under the cover of your skirt would certainly not attract attention although it does depend greatly on how your own stream behaves as to whether you can get away with a straight down stream or whether you would end up with a wet skirt and wet legs.   I'm all in favour of a discrete (or even not so discrete public outdoor pee but I totally love the fact that you (or your friends on your behalf) chose to pee in the stairwell though as it is a much naughtier location. The fact that your friend joined you in peeing there makes it even better.

Would you mind saying what kind of stairwell it was?   e.g. car park, emergency exit from somewhere, access to a bridge etc?   Was it a concrete floor and did you pee on a landing near the door or a half landing between floors, or did you pee on the stairs themselves or did you maybe go up a few floors to reduce the risk of someone walking in on you?   If you don't want to answer, that's fine of course, but I would be very interested as I love peeing in such places and I love ladies doing this too.

It's just that i didn't expect so many people to attend the festival, this year it was impressive. As a result, the two bars in the town square had their bathrooms stormed at all times and it was impossible to empty your bladder quickly in an emergency. Because of my problem, i have a lot of difficulty resisting for a long time, among other things in that circumstance, i even delayed my usual scheduled visit every two hours because i was having fun and i wasn't thinking about it, if i had waited in line i would have definitely had an accident. While i was peeing, among other things, my heart was racing because there were plenty of police officers going around for the festival, and because of the complaints from residents that drunk people were urinating in the street, the police officers have become strict in penalizing those who are caught urinating around and dad, if i get a fine, he takes it off my pocket money 😄 

• Like 1

Like other people have said - when you're absolutely desperate, panicking about a mortifying accident and being in the middle of people who potentially know you then that's no laughing matter, and also nothing for me to find arousing.   And knowing how much you fear that embarrassment we know that any manner of 'you could try this...' suggestions aren't really going to help.

I really do hope though that as the waves of relief hit - or at least after you'd finished peeing, clothed yourself and moved away from the crime scene that you were able to think about the more positive aspects?   I mean, in my Peefan mind (which I totally accept is probably way different) the idea of that relaxing relief and feeling no more pain or fear of wetting makes me imagine a giggly high feeling.   And then the feeling of naughtiness, to have done something taboo that nobody except your friend and girlfriend know about.

Finally, if it was me knowing I and my friend had peed, but girlfriend had held on and must therefore surely be feeling full...  I'd be wondering about her.  Is she feeling full, desperate maybe, how long is she going to hold for...  All of which would of course be triggering gentle arousal.  That's me of course...

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Like other people have said - when you're absolutely desperate, panicking about a mortifying accident and being in the middle of people who potentially know you then that's no laughing matter, and also nothing for me to find arousing.   And knowing how much you fear that embarrassment we know that any manner of 'you could try this...' suggestions aren't really going to help.

I really do hope though that as the waves of relief hit - or at least after you'd finished peeing, clothed yourself and moved away from the crime scene that you were able to think about the more positive aspects?   I mean, in my Peefan mind (which I totally accept is probably way different) the idea of that relaxing relief and feeling no more pain or fear of wetting makes me imagine a giggly high feeling.   And then the feeling of naughtiness, to have done something taboo that nobody except your friend and girlfriend know about.

Finally, if it was me knowing I and my friend had peed, but girlfriend had held on and must therefore surely be feeling full...  I'd be wondering about her.  Is she feeling full, desperate maybe, how long is she going to hold for...  All of which would of course be triggering gentle arousal.  That's me of course...

my girlfriend really hates squats and urinating around, she always does it at home. In fact when we got back even her usual control was gone and she was visibly uncomfortable, when she was sitting in the car. When we got home she quickly sat on the toilet and urinated with all her strength, it was a very exciting scene for me. She had it from 7:00 pm to about 2:00 am, so her bladder was super full probably

• Love 2