Bottomless In Public

14 hours ago, aintthatjustsexy said:

My thread was not supposed to be merged. It was just strictly bottomless in public, this thread is just bottomless.

Agree

Think it was a wrong decision to merge these two very different threads 

• Agree 1

@aintthatjustsexy - Your various posts have been merged back to this one thread - Bottomless In Public.

Please be aware though of the site rule 13 'Don't create duplicate topics'.   If an existing topic can be found (and we do expect people to use the search function) then it should be added to.

Since there was already a longstanding thread 'Women's Bare Bottoms' we expect that thread to be used for exactly that.   But will accept that video clips showing more than just bare bottoms, ie bare front as well can be in the separate topic.

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@aintthatjustsexy - Your various posts have been merged back to this one thread - Bottomless In Public.

Please be aware though of the site rule 13 'Don't create duplicate topics'.   If an existing topic can be found (and we do expect people to use the search function) then it should be added to.

Since there was already a longstanding thread 'Women's Bare Bottoms' we expect that thread to be used for exactly that.   But will accept that video clips showing more than just bare bottoms, ie bare front as well can be in the separate topic.

ya I did it since it was niche like bottomless in public videos compared to just bottoms which is more broad and all is fully nude. Not what I was requesting.

• Like 3