Was telling a mate about the time that I locked myself out of my hotel room, still drunk, completely naked and desperate to piss back in 2002...I had to take a never ending piss in the emergency stair case...it was that or do it in the corridor! Has this ever happened to anyone else? 😄

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/8/2024 at 6:01 PM, Bladderlad said:

Was telling a mate about the time that I locked myself out of my hotel room, still drunk, completely naked and desperate to piss back in 2002...I had to take a never ending piss in the emergency stair case...it was that or do it in the corridor! Has this ever happened to anyone else? 😄

Had to - No.   Have done it - Yes.

So I've never locked myself out naked, nor have I been stuck in a hotel corridor with no option but to piss somewhere.   However, I have chosen to pee in hotel corridors and stairwells multiple times.  I have even chosen to walk past the toilets, go up the stairs and find a quiet corner in preference to using the toilets.

For carpetted stairwells and corridors, I have peed onto the walls where it runs down to the carpet, or peed directly onto the carpet and I have also peed on the concrete floor in emergency stairwells that are not carpeted.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Hot 4
On 10/8/2024 at 6:01 PM, Bladderlad said:

Was telling a mate about the time that I locked myself out of my hotel room, still drunk, completely naked

How did you manage that?

2 hours ago, bulge said:

hey guys
I'm too desperate to piss
I have a very stretched bladder
But I'm in the middle of important meetings
and I'll have to keep holding on
Does anyone want to help me hold it??

27 minutes ago, MC Cumzy said:

How did you manage that?

The door to the corridor and bathroom were at right angles...I think I drunkenly half sleep walked to the bathroom but picked the wrong door!  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/14/2024 at 9:16 AM, Alfresco said:

Had to - No.   Have done it - Yes.

So I've never locked myself out naked, nor have I been stuck in a hotel corridor with no option but to piss somewhere.   However, I have chosen to pee in hotel corridors and stairwells multiple times.  I have even chosen to walk past the toilets, go up the stairs and find a quiet corner in preference to using the toilets.

For carpetted stairwells and corridors, I have peed onto the walls where it runs down to the carpet, or peed directly onto the carpet and I have also peed on the concrete floor in emergency stairwells that are not carpeted.

I love the risks you take to just go anywhere you feel. So liberating and hot.