Initiating sex with pee?

My wife isn't into pee, but tolerates my kink. She never initiates sex in the first place, let alone sex with pee. But she allows me to pee during sex if I want to, which I sometimes do, and she could essentially take it or leave it. It does nothing for her sexually, but doesn't really bother her either. 

Once in a while, if there's a situation where we're both home without kids, and she hasn't showered yet, and I have to pee, she'll allow me to pee inside her in the shower stall. It's a tricky thing to do, to get the angle right. She's a little shorter than me, so it's hard to have her bend over and me enter her from behind. I kind of have to bend my knees and have my penis point upward to insert. Then I have to concentrate to get the flow going (and not get soft in the meantime). But despite the difficulties, I have managed to do it successfully a few times, and it's pretty fun. She fills up like a water balloon, then it all kind of bursts out. Eventually I'll cum, we shower, and get on with our day.

• Like 3
On 10/14/2024 at 7:53 PM, Kirby23 said:

My wife isn't into pee, but tolerates my kink. She never initiates sex in the first place, let alone sex with pee. But she allows me to pee during sex if I want to, which I sometimes do, and she could essentially take it or leave it. It does nothing for her sexually, but doesn't really bother her either. 

Once in a while, if there's a situation where we're both home without kids, and she hasn't showered yet, and I have to pee, she'll allow me to pee inside her in the shower stall. It's a tricky thing to do, to get the angle right. She's a little shorter than me, so it's hard to have her bend over and me enter her from behind. I kind of have to bend my knees and have my penis point upward to insert. Then I have to concentrate to get the flow going (and not get soft in the meantime). But despite the difficulties, I have managed to do it successfully a few times, and it's pretty fun. She fills up like a water balloon, then it all kind of bursts out. Eventually I'll cum, we shower, and get on with our day.

Thanks for sharing. I would love to try something like this. Can I ask, once you get your flow going, will it be a single continuance flow until you are finished or does the flow stop and start? When you start peeing does your wife feel it straight away? What is her reaction when she does feel it?

Do you cum while peeing or after you have finished? Is much thrusting required or does the situation make you explode easly? Hope these questions are ok.

11 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Thanks for sharing. I would love to try something like this. Can I ask, once you get your flow going, will it be a single continuance flow until you are finished or does the flow stop and start? When you start peeing does your wife feel it straight away? What is her reaction when she does feel it?

Do you cum while peeing or after you have finished? Is much thrusting required or does the situation make you explode easly? Hope these questions are ok.

Great questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can. 

The answers depend on the situation - for example, how badly I have to pee, and whether we're in the shower stall or on the bed. As I mentioned above, if we're in the shower stall, it's difficult for me to get the angle correct. I have to sort of crouch while pointing my penis upward into her vagina. I have to clench my thigh muscles and stomach muscles to hold myself in this position, and I can't hold it for long. So, when I'm in that position, the pee tends to stop and start mostly. But if I buckle down and concentrate enough, I can get a steady flow going. 

I've also done this on the bed, both in missionary and doggy style positions. Both of these positions are much more comfortable for me, and therefore much easier to get a steady flow going. But I am usually too afraid to empty my entire bladder on the bed because I'm afraid the pee will go everywhere. If we're in missionary, we usually use two folded up towels (under her). If we're in doggy style, I usually hold a folded up towel directly against her to catch my pee when it comes out of her.

Regarding how she feels it - yes, she usually feels it pretty much right away. She doesn't normally say anything, but she starts making a face - sort of a clenched up "yuck" face (she doesn't love the feeling). 

If I manage to empty my whole bladder, her insides stretch like a water ballon, and she can actually hold a lot before it starts coming out. Sometimes she giggles a little, but generally I would say that she doesn't enjoy the feeling. She doesn't like feeling "filled up" and definitely doesn't like the stretched out feeling. 

I've tried thrusting while peeing inside her, and (at least for me) I've found that difficult to do. I think she might actually like that feeling, but for me it can be "too much" to manage.

The act of peeing inside her feels AMAZING from my standpoint, and almost always triggers my orgasm before I'm done peeing. I don't know for sure if I cum "while peeing" or as part of a separate act, but it's definitely close together. It's a weird feeling. It feels good, but I'd also say my body can get "confused," and it's not always like a regular orgasm. Sometimes it can even ache a little. 

Happy to answer any additional questions.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

Great questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can. 

The answers depend on the situation - for example, how badly I have to pee, and whether we're in the shower stall or on the bed. As I mentioned above, if we're in the shower stall, it's difficult for me to get the angle correct. I have to sort of crouch while pointing my penis upward into her vagina. I have to clench my thigh muscles and stomach muscles to hold myself in this position, and I can't hold it for long. So, when I'm in that position, the pee tends to stop and start mostly. But if I buckle down and concentrate enough, I can get a steady flow going. 

I've also done this on the bed, both in missionary and doggy style positions. Both of these positions are much more comfortable for me, and therefore much easier to get a steady flow going. But I am usually too afraid to empty my entire bladder on the bed because I'm afraid the pee will go everywhere. If we're in missionary, we usually use two folded up towels (under her). If we're in doggy style, I usually hold a folded up towel directly against her to catch my pee when it comes out of her.

Regarding how she feels it - yes, she usually feels it pretty much right away. She doesn't normally say anything, but she starts making a face - sort of a clenched up "yuck" face (she doesn't love the feeling). 

If I manage to empty my whole bladder, her insides stretch like a water ballon, and she can actually hold a lot before it starts coming out. Sometimes she giggles a little, but generally I would say that she doesn't enjoy the feeling. She doesn't like feeling "filled up" and definitely doesn't like the stretched out feeling. 

I've tried thrusting while peeing inside her, and (at least for me) I've found that difficult to do. I think she might actually like that feeling, but for me it can be "too much" to manage.

The act of peeing inside her feels AMAZING from my standpoint, and almost always triggers my orgasm before I'm done peeing. I don't know for sure if I cum "while peeing" or as part of a separate act, but it's definitely close together. It's a weird feeling. It feels good, but I'd also say my body can get "confused," and it's not always like a regular orgasm. Sometimes it can even ache a little. 

Happy to answer any additional questions.

Thanks so much for the detailed answers. I can see how your level of need to pee and the position impacts the flow. Could you perhaps get something tbhat your wife  could stand on in the shower to rase her up higher. Something sturdy as you don’t want her to slip.

interesting how she can feel it though my girlfriend can feel me cuming inside her so feeling pee would be much easier I guess. Cool she can hold so much before it bursts out. 
I can see how thrusting can be tricky as that would cut the flow. Cool your wife likes that element of it though. Fair play to her for going for this. If you ever are willing to record an audio of this, I would love to hear it.

My gf would never go for this so I appreciate your answers.

Can I ask how the arrangement generally comes about? Do you ask your wife ahead of time? Do you just hold your pee on the off chance she may be up for it before her shower?

Thanks

26 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

Can I ask how the arrangement generally comes about? Do you ask your wife ahead of time? Do you just hold your pee on the off chance she may be up for it before her shower?

Thanks

Occasionally mine and my wife's work schedules line up in a way that we're both off of work on a weekday (when the kids are in school). 

On these days she doesn't always shower first thing when she gets up. Sometimes she watches TV, sometimes she exercises first, etc. During these mornings we both drink coffee. If she's ready to shower, and if I haven't peed recently, I might ask "Can I pee in you before you shower?" or "Any chance you're in the mood for pee sex before you shower?"

I used to be really shy about asking, but have gotten more brazen about it recently. I figure worst case, she says no, and I'm no worse off.

Usually she does say no. She's not particularly into sex in the first place, and this is obviously a bigger ask. But once in a while she says ok. Maybe once every-other-month? I can think of maybe 4 or 5 times (total) that we've done this. We've been together 15 years, but have only really done pee stuff in the last two-or-so years.

6 minutes ago, Kirby23 said:

Occasionally mine and my wife's work schedules line up in a way that we're both off of work on a weekday (when the kids are in school). 

On these days she doesn't always shower first thing when she gets up. Sometimes she watches TV, sometimes she exercises first, etc. During these mornings we both drink coffee. If she's ready to shower, and if I haven't peed recently, I might ask "Can I pee in you before you shower?" or "Any chance you're in the mood for pee sex before you shower?"

I used to be really shy about asking, but have gotten more brazen about it recently. I figure worst case, she says no, and I'm no worse off.

Usually she does say no. She's not particularly into sex in the first place, and this is obviously a bigger ask. But once in a while she says ok. Maybe once every-other-month? I can think of maybe 4 or 5 times (total) that we've done this. We've been together 15 years, but have only really done pee stuff in the last two-or-so years.

Thanks for the info and great attitude you have regarding asking your wife directly. I need to be more like that but I find it hard.

18 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Thanks for the info and great attitude you have regarding asking your wife directly. I need to be more like that but I find it hard.

Well, I went 10+ years before I ever mentioned anything to her. There were times earlier in our relationship when I'd ask to watch her, etc., and she had kink-shamed me. So that makes it really difficult to open up. 

But I'd try to talk about it here and there, explain the appeal, how it feels, etc., and I guess over time I kind of wore her down?

About two years ago I finally got her to agree to allow me to try peeing during sex, and I guess it got a little easier to talk about after that. 

Like very likely a lot of people on this forum I have a girlfriend who is not into pee. However, she doesn't have any inhibitions and has a lot of fun with peeing outdoors and in places like the shower, in a bucket (because we don't have a toilet upstairs) or a swimming pool. She's always had that, far before meeting me. She told me for instance that her ex deemed peeing outside very unladylike but she'd still do it occasionally when caught short with him even though that always led to him getting mad. She enjoyed the peeing however and just isn't the person that goes out of her way to hold and find a toilet when she's out and about and nothing is near. 

That fun however is non-sexual, it's the same kind of fun we'd have with playing a board game, watching a movie on Netflix or any "normal" hobby. Having said that, she also really gets excited by getting me turned on. A thing that we often do as foreplay is that she would sit on the toilet and we kiss furiously while she's having a pee. She also sometimes jerks me off or blows me then. I am not into peeplay and not into getting peed on, but this is always fantastic to experience. And she gets aroused as well when she sees how excited I am.