Yesterday i had an accident

2 minutes ago, islandpilot182 said:

Mary,   sorry you had to be embarrassed but thanks for sharing I did enjoy reading about  your adventure.  Really no need to be so embarrassed however stuff happens sometimes

It's my fault that i insisted on doing less pullups too drastically. Mom brought me to my senses 😅

• Hug 1

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoy reading your stories and I think you write them very well.

If I may ask you a more general question: while I understand that in the moment your accidents are embarrassing and uncomfortable, in the hindsight do you think about them in a more pleasant/sexual and generally kink-related way?

6 minutes ago, anonymous_gm said:

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoy reading your stories and I think you write them very well.

If I may ask you a more general question: while I understand that in the moment your accidents are embarrassing and uncomfortable, in the hindsight do you think about them in a more pleasant/sexual and generally kink-related way?

sometimes it happens

Sending huge hugs to you - it's a situation which could so easily happen to many of us, quite apart from any aspects of your condition.

Perhaps the one thing that maybe could have helped, at the point where you were just about to lose it - to hide between cars, keep your face covered and squat to pee then?   Unless you are very close to home or in a small village then you'd just be a total stranger.   Yes it would be humiliating, but you can walk away never needing to look any of those people in the eye again ?

But - like your mum, we send our support.  Don't feel bad or upset by it.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sending huge hugs to you - it's a situation which could so easily happen to many of us, quite apart from any aspects of your condition.

Perhaps the one thing that maybe could have helped, at the point where you were just about to lose it - to hide between cars, keep your face covered and squat to pee then?   Unless you are very close to home or in a small village then you'd just be a total stranger.   Yes it would be humiliating, but you can walk away never needing to look any of those people in the eye again ?

But - like your mum, we send our support.  Don't feel bad or upset by it.

When i started to wet myself i took cover behind a car, undressing at that point would have been worse. Anyway, everything was quick, i immediately covered myself with the jacket. I ran home with the jacket tied to my waist and the backpack that I was holding to cover my front. While I was running i didn't feel like i was being stared at so maybe i just looked like a girl in a hurry. If I had crossed paths with someone i know who maybe stopped me to talk it would have been the end. As for mom, she is always an incredible support, she understands when accidents affect me on a psychological level and she always gives me great emotional support

• Hug 2

I'm glad you were able to recover from your accident Mary, you can only do so much to counter your overactive bladder.  Thank god for your mom and girlfriend.  Does anyone else in your life know about your accidents?

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

I'm glad you were able to recover from your accident Mary, you can only do so much to counter your overactive bladder.  Thank god for your mom and girlfriend.  Does anyone else in your life know about your accidents?

There are some people who know, but not all of them know that i wear pullups, some of them just know that i have to go to the bathroom a lot. Of course my family knows, my grandparents, my uncles. Then of course my girlfriend, and my closest friends. I had to confess it to my group of friends, because last year we went on holiday together and of course i couldn't hide the fact that i sleep in diapers, luckily they were all very kind. Luckily i have very open friends, they didn't bat an eyelid even when Ii told them i had a girlfriend

heya Mary 

a wet accident well theres no shame in that , I feel for your embarrassment however , but the aftermath knowing whats happened and being looked after thats always nice 

hope to chat more and see more posts from you too

• Agree 1